Aurora Monsters Gallery

Started by StyreneDude, June 18, 2017, 08:09:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StyreneDude

Here are all my restored Aurora monsters to date...thanks for looking!

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Dirtyhorse

Love these....beautifully rendered!! Very clean/tight work, brother :)

Creepy

The Mummy may be my favorite, but all of them are amazing!
Check out my Vintage posters and Masks at The Haunted Cinema

Mike Scott

They all look great, Dwayne! Looks like you were going for that FMYB cover on The Phantom kit?
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

StyreneDude

Quote from: Mike Scott on June 18, 2017, 03:03:36 PM
They all look great, Dwayne! Looks like you were going for that FMYB cover on The Phantom kit?

I was going with the description of "nasty yellow" skin in the book. The purple was very deliberate, since most Phantom's I've see have red capes/ties. My Dracula will have a red cape (screen accurate or not, Dracula's cape is RED dammit!) and I didn't want two characters with red capes.

And of course I based his mask off the Claude Rains version. The only part of that Phantom that's cooler than the Chaney version.

the_horror_man

These are all beautiful. My favorites are The Mummy and The Phantom. I am still in awe of the smooth paint job on the Phantom. Thanks for sharing your technique in regards to the Phantom. ;D

thm

Gory Glenn

Amazing paint work! Love that Frankenstein and Mummy but all are great! The dead fingertips on Frankie look amazing!