Custom Chaney Jr. Wolfman Mask

Started by golden monkey, May 18, 2017, 02:50:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

golden monkey

This Chaney Jr. Wolfman version is from "Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein"
Latex mask blank that was used for this model is available in the "for sale" Category on this site.

the_horror_man

Creepy

Check out my Vintage posters and Masks at The Haunted Cinema

Relic

Sir Masksalot

Is it big enough to wear comfortably?

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Herr Hussmann

Makes me want to put it on then jump off a seaside balcony while grabbing a flying bat!

golden monkey

No,these can't be worn,they are too close to 1:1 scale,display only.

Gory Glenn

Doh!

Sean

It is clearly the A&CMF version.  Very well done.

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

trekmakeup

I would love to buy one but can not find info on how to order one. Can anyone please give me info on ordering?
Thank you,
Jeff

Relic

Quote from: trekmakeup on October 23, 2017, 04:13:35 AM
I would love to buy one but can not find info on how to order one. Can anyone please give me info on ordering?
Thank you,
Jeff

The info was in the "MONSTERS FOR SALE" section
Check this post http://www.universalmonsterarmy.com/forum/index.php?topic=31263.0

golden monkey

I don't offer these any more,due to the ungodly amount of work it takes to hair one of these things.I made this one prototype,and then sold it on eBay.Currently mask blanks of this are still available.I have switched focus to a lineup of resin busts,starting with Lugosi Dracula,witch I posted a picture of the rough in stage,seen on this forum.I can be contacted at Hellonearthstudios(*at*)gmail.com.