Aurora Prototype Metaluna Mutant !

Started by Mcdee, May 04, 2017, 12:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djmadden99

Or you can get then in gray...
This story just continues chugging along.

Anton Phibes

If I had the extra smackers laying about right now I would nab one solely because of its history. Even if it is a tad too pricey imho. 

Mcdee

Now I see Monsters in Motion has joined the ranks of selling these kits... Man that 107 kits is sure spreading around...  https://www.monstersinmotion.com/cart/z-other-classic-horror-item-list-a-z-c-8_127_220/aurora-1974-david-cockrum-illustration-art-mutant-model-kit-p-23567   ...lolol
Mcdee
Remember, it's not just a hobby, it's an obsession!

Mcdee

Just waiting for Walmart to chime in.....

Mcdee :)

Mike Scott

Quote from: Mcdee on May 17, 2017, 12:10:05 AM
Just waiting for Walmart to chime in.....

I wish!  (Wish I could get one for $19.95, that is!)
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

horrorhunter

Quote from: Mike Scott on May 17, 2017, 01:31:59 AM
I wish!  (Wish I could get one for $19.95, that is!)
I hear ya! The "eye roll" I posted earlier was for the $350 price.  ::) $130 is a LOT better, but still you have to be a serious model collector to fork over that much. It's a great looking kit, but more than I want to pay.
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Mcdee

Quote from: horrorhunter on May 17, 2017, 01:51:09 AM
I hear ya! The "eye roll" I posted earlier was for the $350 price.  ::) $130 is a LOT better, but still you have to be a serious model collector to fork over that much. It's a great looking kit, but more than I want to pay.

I fall into that (INSANE) category....I've got a pink and Grey one as well as the resin one from 2009...the history on this kit is  going through the roof at the moment... it will be interesting to see where it ends......
Mcdee

Wolfman66

Quote from: Mcdee on May 17, 2017, 12:04:16 AM
Now I see Monsters in Motion has joined the ranks of selling these kits... Man that 107 kits is sure spreading around...   ...lolol Mcdee
You aint kidding!LOL But would like to see that MOTM Godzilla done in styrene.
Clint Eastwood in Tarantula 1955-Dropping Napalm.Follow in Order.

Dirtyhorse

I've already been commissioned to build/paint 2 of these so it'll interesting to work on this piece :)

CultofPersonality

Glad that Paul was able to work a deal with Phil C!  BTW, there is a pink one on eBay right now with a starting bid of $124.95 with 10% of the proceeds benefiting the Wounded Warrior Project. Can NOT of course vouch for the seller, but I DO hear good things about the folks at WWP.  :)
        Tom
The more things change, the more they stay the same...

Mcdee

Quote from: Wolfman66 on May 17, 2017, 06:48:07 AM
You aint kidding!LOL But would like to see that MOTM Godzilla done in styrene.

Guess we'll have to see what Phil C. is up to.....
Denis McDougall

Wolfman66

Quote from: Mcdee on May 17, 2017, 11:58:23 PM
Guess we'll have to see what Phil C. is up to.....
Denis McDougall
Just received mine in the mail today from Paul at amoktime El Pinko and have the grey one coming in from Amok too.

Wolfman66

Quote from: CultofPersonality on May 17, 2017, 09:58:55 PM
Glad that Paul was able to work a deal with Phil C!  BTW, there is a pink one on eBay right now with a starting bid of $124.95 with 10% of the proceeds benefiting the Wounded Warrior Project. Can NOT of course vouch for the seller, but I DO hear good things about the folks at WWP.  :)
        Tom
Tom hopefully you can work some magic again and have the MOTM Godzilla appear in styrene cl:)

Wolfman66

Wolfman66

Just received my grey Metaluna Mutant from Paul at Amoktime