When Did You Last Watch A Classic Universal Monster Movie?

Started by Toy Ranch, January 12, 2009, 01:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mord

Cult of the Cobra (1955) -
  This little gem has always reminded me of a feature-length Twilight Zone episode. Fun film.

marsattacks666

Bluray?! Okay.....purchased, now.👁🧟‍♂️
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on August 06, 2019, 06:05:56 PM
Bluray?! Okay.....purchased, now.👁🧟‍♂️
Nope, regular DVD. I'm a cheap bastard. You've seen it, right? Great little film.

Mord

Hound of the Baskervilles (1939) -

Not monsters, but classic Universal. I inherited a complete, restored Sherlock Holmes boxed dvd set from my dad. I'm starting from the beginning. We used to watch these as a family. Man, do I miss those days.

Mord

Creature from the Black Lagoon (1954) -

Looks amazing on my new 4k TV . It's like seeing it in the theatre.

Mike Scott

Quote from: Mord on August 19, 2019, 09:45:05 PM
Hound of the Baskervilles (1939) -

Not monsters, but classic Universal.

20th Century Fox. After this and "Adventures of SH", Universal picked up the series.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Mord

Quote from: Mike Scott on August 23, 2019, 02:15:48 AM
20th Century Fox. After this and "Adventures of SH", Universal picked up the series.

Spoil sport. Just finishing "Adventures..." . I guess the Universal Sherlocks officially  start tomorrow.

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Akira-Devilman

You people keep watching this movies so often i feel bad since its been almost a year since the last time i watch them. I usually watch them each Halloween and since is impossible they show them on TV, i only watch them once a year

Mike Scott

Quote from: Akira-Devilman on September 10, 2019, 04:20:45 AM
You people keep watching this movies so often i feel bad since its been almost a year since the last time i watch them.

Even my favorites I probably don't watch more that once a year. A lot of things maybe get watched once in 5 years. Just too many damn movies!  ;D
CREATURE FAN

Lazarus

Dracula, last night.  First time in a while, and my first time seeing the remastered version. 

Every time I watch a Dracula adaptation or even read the book, I'm amazed at his barely-there discretion.  I mean, he was in England barely a week before he blew his cover.  Also, boy is Harker useless in the Universal version.