THE 2017 DD CAFE MENU.

Started by Sir Spooks-A-Lot, March 02, 2017, 07:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

horrorhunter

Quote from: Anton Phibes on April 22, 2020, 05:16:48 PM
As for the other, well...let's just say the fee for Dr. Stanley's visit wasn't cheap. Poor fella, cost him an arm and could've cost him more. His visit wasn't to Gilligan though. More terror than fantasy, really. Let the guesses begin.  :angel:
Dr. Brian Stanley (Peter Cushing) from Island Of Terror (1966)
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Joseph_Baeza

Harry (and the Hendersons) and Dr. Stanley (Island of Terror). Hopefully, we get a tentacled silicate with the Cushing figure!

Joseph_Baeza

Just wanted to give props again to DD for 2 more magnificent figures yesterday!  I always get a big smile on my face when seeing Steve Thompson sculpted figures.  Harry, in particular, is one of the best I've seen from DD this year!

Palifan

Quote from: Joseph_Baeza on May 06, 2020, 03:58:41 PM
Just wanted to give props again to DD for 2 more magnificent figures yesterday!  I always get a big smile on my face when seeing Steve Thompson sculpted figures.  Harry, in particular, is one of the best I've seen from DD this year!

Totally agree with the above and also you nailed it with your guesses.

Ian

Palifan

Well it's felt like a long month so far but to cheer us all up, are there any clues for next months drop?  :D

Ian

Anton Phibes

The Covid shutdowns are affecting the post, but here is what is planned. Email tentatively will be June 1st, if possible...if not, then the 8th. As for hints? Hmmmnnnn. Let's just say that Captain America isn't the only fella that was put on ice for awhile....only our boy was frozen considerably longer,  and made his comeback with mommy dearest. As for subject 2, well I cannot tell you much about hymn.  His character is the only saving grace in an otherwise dead film.   

EDITOR MFTV

Trog, not sure about the other one.
Jim Clatterbaugh
Editor/Publisher MFTV
www.monstersfromthevault.com

EDITOR MFTV

Still waiting on Kharis, hopefully another year won't go by.
Jim Clatterbaugh
Editor/Publisher MFTV
www.monstersfromthevault.com

Anton Phibes

Quote from: EDITOR MFTV on May 22, 2020, 10:00:13 PM
Still waiting on Kharis, hopefully another year won't go by.

I want Kharis too. Good things come to those who wait.

Joseph_Baeza

Oh man...I've been wanting a Trog figure for decades! I have no clue about the second figure though. Something relating to music in the title of the film?

Anton Phibes

Everyone seems to have picked right up on the ice man clue, but no one catching the other. I will fill it out a tad. A creepy spin on hymnals was apparently his trademark. Quite a fan of a specific one based on Habakkuk 2:20.  Has a devil of a time trying to scoop up a little lost lamb... who already had a negative encounter with the afterlife in her first film outing a few years prior. Much like Freddy, he also had distinctive flair for old school hats. Old Henry's been seen in some odd places over the years. He was the ghost who walked who wasn't made by Falk. There...I handed it to ya on a silver platter by Kane's sterling.

Palifan

Quote from: Anton Phibes on May 23, 2020, 09:53:48 AM
Everyone seems to have picked right up on the ice man clue, but no one catching the other. I will fill it out a tad. A creepy spin on hymnals was apparently his trademark. Quite a fan of a specific one based on Habakkuk 2:20.  Has a devil of a time trying to scoop up a little lost lamb... who already had a negative encounter with the afterlife in her first film outing a few years prior. Much like Freddy, he also had distinctive flair for old school hats. Old Henry's been seen in some odd places over the years. He was the ghost who walked who wasn't made by Falk. There...I handed it to ya on a silver platter by Kane's sterling.

I'm getting the feeling that even if you gave me the title I still wouldn't know which character this is Anton lol!

I'm sure it must be obvious to someone on here though.

Ian

videoaddict

Could be the Reverend Kane from Poltergeist II.

Palifan

Quote from: videoaddict on May 24, 2020, 02:28:40 PM
Could be the Reverend Kane from Poltergeist II.

Well that would be one that I know of and a pretty cool figure as well  :D

Ian

Anton Phibes

Well......could be ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D. They will both sell rather quickly. There's precious little of either in the way of collectibles. Be ready.