THE 2017 DD CAFE MENU.

Started by Sir Spooks-A-Lot, March 02, 2017, 07:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

teemu

The next 6-7 months you all better have your drool buckets on

Joseph_Baeza

My mouth was in full "drool" mode after seeing this morning's announcement.  Two figures I have really been looking forward to for some time (both on my top 10 wish list), and they certainly do not disappoint!  The accessories on both are ultra-cool!

teemu

Quote from: Joseph_Baeza on August 05, 2019, 10:33:42 PM
My mouth was in full "drool" mode after seeing this morning's announcement.  Two figures I have really been looking forward to for some time (both on my top 10 wish list), and they certainly do not disappoint!  The accessories on both are ultra-cool!

Wait till as the months go on and into early next year....Next month really starts the bang! And Save up those pennies for Nov, you will need to...

Anton Phibes

Babs is all gone, and looks like Bubba will be in about another hour or so.

Palifan

Some great releases as ever for some of you guys although these are gaps in my movie education so slightly outside of my wheelhouse. It's been a quite few DD months for me recently but I'm sure things will change for me soon enough  :D

It's still good to see so many underserved movies getting the DD treatment, it's what it's all about.

Ian

raycastile

Quote from: teemu on August 06, 2019, 01:22:41 AM
Wait till as the months go on and into early next year....Next month really starts the bang! And Save up those pennies for Nov, you will need to...

Any ham sandwiches between now and the end of the year?
Raymond Castile

Spock

Quote from: raycastile on August 09, 2019, 07:39:13 AM

Any ham sandwiches between now and the end of the year?

I think just one in October :)

Joseph_Baeza

Quote from: teemu on August 06, 2019, 01:22:41 AM
Can I assume we are finally getting our beloved 1/6 Kharis in November?  That would make for a wonderful present under the Christmas tree this year!

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Joseph_Baeza on August 09, 2019, 04:08:14 PM
Can I assume we are finally getting our beloved 1/6 Kharis in November?  That would make for a wonderful present under the Christmas tree this year!

Kharis is slow moving. Unless portrayed by Sir Christopher. He's on the way....but it's gonna take awhile. Just keep brewing tana leaves with me.

Anton Phibes

Martin contacted me to expect a new commission by first week of September. It's gonna be a lulu for many of us. He then began discussing some of what Teemu referenced. I gotta tell you, gonna be a lot of happy geeks, and a lot of wallets crying for mercy for quite  a while.

Palifan

Quote from: Anton Phibes on August 09, 2019, 05:00:01 PM
Martin contacted me to expect a new commission by first week of September. It's gonna be a lulu for many of us. He then began discussing some of what Teemu referenced. I gotta tell you, gonna be a lot of happy geeks, and a lot of wallets crying for mercy for quite  a while.

Well this sounds exciting and I'm ready to open my wallet after the short dry spell I've had. Always happy to add some new DD figures into the ranks  ;D

Ian

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Palifan on August 09, 2019, 07:18:55 PM
Well this sounds exciting and I'm ready to open my wallet after the short dry spell I've had. Always happy to add some new DD figures into the ranks  ;D

Ian

Trust me, Ian,,,,when I say "There's something for all ages" to be had over the next year with DD. I was floored by what I was told and saw. DD never disappoints me.

teemu

Quote from: Anton Phibes on August 09, 2019, 08:24:36 PM
Trust me, Ian,,,,when I say "There's something for all ages" to be had over the next year with DD. I was floored by what I was told and saw. DD never disappoints me.

Yep! The lineup is pretty insane. DD is jumping into something NEW that no-one else has really done and the first 3 characters are a doozy! CAN NOT WAIT!!

Anton Phibes

My Babs and Bub arrived today. Oh my. Oh the Scarecrow is a masterpiece. Black Sunday looks far better in person. Glad I got them both. I also got the NECA Ultimate Myers Halloween 2 figure today and it's...not as good as the figure they did years ago honestly. Face is fat as a bloated hog. Not sure what happened.  :'(