Whats the point the good crap sells out before I wake even

mjaycox

"I don't want to live in the past. I just don't want to lose it."
     -The Two Jakes

mjaycox

-The Two Jakes

Anton Phibes

I thought these would sell out faster than anything he has done before. Looks like I was right. Ole Doc is still around. Which is surprising.

Mord

These are astoundingly great! As good as they can possibly be. Love the new packaging.

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Mord on October 01, 2018, 04:13:01 PM
These are astoundingly great! As good as they can possibly be. Love the new packaging.

So does M. He is slowly working towards more this type and less of old type. He has told me some killer plans he has up his sleeve. As far as under represented horror cult films go: DD is still tops game. Who else would bring Langella, Palance and Jourdan Draculas to our collections? No one has touched those in all my years collecting. Now I have them in my line up. The H3's are the bomb for folks like me, who cannot afford the real estate devotion to the ToTS masks, but still want something of the film in our collections. Excellent job DD!!!!!

the_horror_man

In regards to fastest sell outs. This has to be a record. I think it was around 4 hours. Also, I think this could be one of the greatest releases from him. Arguably, his greatest release.

thm

mjaycox

This may be the first ever 8 inch action figure with a members only jacket
     -The Two Jakes

aura of foreboding

Definitely disappointed.  I didn't get the email until I got home.  Loved the TOT trio. 

mjaycox

I still can't believe I am getting a Tom Atkins figure

-The Two Jakes

Anton Phibes

Quote from: mjaycox on October 02, 2018, 02:52:24 AM
I still can't believe I am getting a Tom Atkins figure

M loves him as much as you do. "Thrill Me." ;)

the_horror_man

For some reason, I have not been able to reply in this thread tonight. I have posted in other threads, but when I try to post in this one, it says error. This is a test to see if it goes through this time.

thm

the_horror_man

Quote from: mjaycox on October 01, 2018, 11:22:19 PM
This may be the first ever 8 inch action figure with a members only jacket

I still remember the Members Only jingle. ;D

"Hey hey have you tried it? Put it on, you're gonna like what ya see. Members Only"

thm

aura of foreboding

I emailed Martin, hoping that he may do a companion set, perhaps with the treaters in full costume... one day.  Would have loved to own this.  A true thing of beauty. 

Joseph_Baeza

Hands down, the best Mego style release by DD this year!  Really digging the new packaging as well!  The only negative is that I wish the H3 figures had been offered last month so I could display them for Halloween this year!  Top marks, Martin & crew!