THE 2017 DD CAFE MENU.

Started by Sir Spooks-A-Lot, March 02, 2017, 07:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joseph_Baeza

Quote from: the_horror_man on September 23, 2018, 03:31:15 PM
I really like the idea. However, we already have 2 different NOTLD Hinzman megos from EMCE and a 1/6 version from Executive Replicas released by Amok Time.

thm
THM, let's be honest...the EMCE version was pretty crummy, and the 1/6 Executive Replicas version was just ok (although I did like the fact they offered alternative heads).  Based on DD's previous zombie figures, I know Martin & crew could do a far better job on Cemetary Zombie, or Little Karen zombie.  I would also love to see Johnny and John Russo zombies as well!

Anton Phibes

Speaking of three packs, I wouldn't mind seeing this particularly ghastly trio as megos at some point from DD.

the_horror_man

Quote from: Joseph_Baeza on September 23, 2018, 05:51:39 PM
THM, let's be honest...the EMCE version was pretty crummy, and the 1/6 Executive Replicas version was just ok (although I did like the fact they offered alternative heads).  Based on DD's previous zombie figures, I know Martin & crew could do a far better job on Cemetary Zombie, or Little Karen zombie.  I would also love to see Johnny and John Russo zombies as well!

Ya, I didn't buy either EMCE NOTL Dead zombie figures. I was given the Amok Time 1/6 one, I really like that one. Thought they did a great job. If DD does a Cemetary zombie, I would buy it.

thm

Anton Phibes

Quote from: the_horror_man on September 23, 2018, 10:31:01 PM
Ya, I didn't buy either EMCE NOTL Dead zombie figures. I was given the Amok Time 1/6 one, I really like that one. Thought they did a great job. If DD does a Cemetary zombie, I would buy it.

thm

I loved Emce's NOTLD Ben and Graveyard Zombie. I hated Barbara and Karen though. The packaging downgrade and the figures inability to stay shoed and stable were a turn off for displaying MOC.

Mord

The Amok Time Graveyard Zombie was excellent. Great likeness, four heads, two sets of hands...color and black and white versions in one package! The original price was $49.99 (later raised to $69.99). If you don't like this one, there's no pleasing you.

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Mord on September 24, 2018, 04:15:29 PM
The Amok Time Graveyard Zombie was excellent. Great likeness, four heads, two sets of hands...color and black and white versions in one package! The original price was $49.99 (later raised to $69.99). If you don't like this one, there's no pleasing you.

Mord....how many did Executive Replicas/ Amok Time get produced in the series before they gave up the ghost? I know Ben, Barb, and the Graveyard Zombie made it....did they produce Karen or the others? I cannot remember.

Mord

Those were the only three. I wish they would have been a little more prolific. I really love their Rondo dolly. I will respect them for life because of that one.

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Mord on September 24, 2018, 06:57:43 PM
Those were the only three. I wish they would have been a little more prolific. I really love their Rondo dolly. I will respect them for life because of that one.

Me too. The only Rondo item I have in my collection and still a doozy.

the_horror_man

Quote from: Anton Phibes on September 24, 2018, 08:09:52 PM
Me too. The only Rondo item I have in my collection and still a doozy.

I think we need a DD mego Rondo. ;D

thm

Anton Phibes

NEWSLETTER DROPPED.....GET EM WHILE YOU CAN!

Palifan

:o :o :o :o ;D

Well there's a contender for the greatest DD release ever!

That's made my Halloween already and a massive shout out to all the DD crew involved in making this happen.

Jaw dropping!

Ian

John Pertwee

How do I get added to the list to get these emails?

Anton Phibes

Moe

Yes!!!  This set is amazing!  Thanks!
Always loved this movie.

The site disappeared after I placed my order.  I sure hope my order went through.
I did get a confirmation email.

Sir Spooks-A-Lot

You Mean The Movie Lied?!?!