Author Topic: THE 2017 DD CAFE MENU.  (Read 57640 times)

Anton Phibes

• Sergeant
  • Good Evening, Dr. Vesalius
Re: THE 2017 DD CAFE MENU.
« Reply #960 on: August 10, 2018, 03:47:00 PM »
Looking forward to Daninsky from Night Of The Werewolf (1981).

I just finished the paint chores on this one.
They arrived in DD land earlier this week. Martin likeys.  Hopefully everyone else will too.  So the wait for Wally 2.0 shouldn't be too far off. I am expecting Undying Monster parts this week, and have already offered my services for  2 other subjects that I will hopefully be painting. Now that my aunt has partially stabilized and I am about 70% recovered from the broken elbow, sprained wrist, pulled muscle, and road rash associated with taking a curb at 15-20 miles an hour on my bike....I can paint monsters again for awhile.
"Nine Killed you---Nine shall Die!"

horrorhunter

• Sergeant
  • Haunted Hulk...The Horror Of The Seven Seas
« Reply #961 on: August 10, 2018, 04:38:41 PM »

I just finished the paint chores on this one.
They arrived in DD land earlier this week. Martin likeys.  Hopefully everyone else will too.  So the wait for Wally 2.0 shouldn't be too far off. I am expecting Undying Monster parts this week, and have already offered my services for  2 other subjects that I will hopefully be painting. Now that my aunt has partially stabilized and I am about 70% recovered from the broken elbow, sprained wrist, pulled muscle, and road rash associated with taking a curb at 15-20 miles an hour on my bike....I can paint monsters again for awhile.
It's wonderful that we'll be getting the Waldemar '81 soon, but I hate that you had a wreck and family health issue. Be careful, man, and I hope your aunt is okay. Would hate to lose a good paint slinger to random mishaps. Fate stalks us all, dude. Keep ducking, and from the sound of it maybe keep off that bike.  ;)
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Anton Phibes

• Sergeant
« Reply #962 on: August 10, 2018, 04:50:03 PM »
It's wonderful that we'll be getting the Waldemar '81 soon, but I hate that you had a wreck and family health issue. Be careful, man, and I hope your aunt is okay. Would hate to lose a good paint slinger to random mishaps. Fate stalks us all, dude. Keep ducking, and from the sound of it maybe keep off that bike.  ;)

The first thing I said after the accident was "I ain't ridin' anymore.". Then my wife bought me a brand new top of the line (for me anyway) Schwinn.  I have been back on it, and it has a speedometer. I can get that booger running at 22 mph. Not for long though,lol. My average speed is about 13 mph and 10-15 mile distances. I try to stay on smooth, dry, gravel free surfaces since the incident. My aunt is doing better. For awhile I didn't think she was gonna make it. Her kidney numbers were way too low and she wasn't taking care of herself.  She seems to have made a turn around so some of the stress is off. Thanks, bro.

Palifan

• Sergeant
« Reply #963 on: August 11, 2018, 02:12:24 AM »
The first thing I said after the accident was "I ain't ridin' anymore.". Then my wife bought me a brand new top of the line (for me anyway) Schwinn.  I have been back on it, and it has a speedometer. I can get that booger running at 22 mph. Not for long though,lol. My average speed is about 13 mph and 10-15 mile distances. I try to stay on smooth, dry, gravel free surfaces since the incident. My aunt is doing better. For awhile I didn't think she was gonna make it. Her kidney numbers were way too low and she wasn't taking care of herself.  She seems to have made a turn around so some of the stress is off. Thanks, bro.

Great news to hear about your aunt Anton and also that you're back on your bike. It did sound quite a bad accident though so as said, do take care out there as I would hate for your posts and paints to dry up also.

Ian

the_horror_man

• Sergeant
« Reply #964 on: August 11, 2018, 10:57:10 AM »

Glad your aunt is doing better and you too. Remember the advice I gave you. When you ride your bike, don't forget to wear floaties. Every little bit helps. ;D

thm

the_horror_man

• Sergeant
« Reply #965 on: August 20, 2018, 11:19:34 PM »
Any hints about next month's releases? ;D

thm

Anton Phibes

• Sergeant
« Reply #966 on: August 20, 2018, 11:42:04 PM »
Any hints about next month's releases? ;D

thm

Little soon to be digging for hints isn't it, thm.? Perhaps on August the 26th of this year. :-X  >:D ???

If you're wondering...those may have been your hints. Perhaps the only ones you'll get. Who can say? I had to make it a little tougher this time around. I have been spoon feeding them to you fellas recently. Do some googling. Put your heart into it. >:D

Palifan

• Sergeant
« Reply #967 on: August 21, 2018, 01:34:58 AM »
Little soon to be digging for hints isn't it, thm.? Perhaps on August the 26th of this year. :-X  >:D ???

If you're wondering...those may have been your hints. Perhaps the only ones you'll get. Who can say? I had to make it a little tougher this time around. I have been spoon feeding them to you fellas recently. Do some googling. Put your heart into it. >:D

Well it's either a Lon Chaney Sr. based figure or something from Strip Nude for Your Killer!  ;D

(the Don't Be Afraid of the Dark monster is pretty cool as well)  ;)

Ian
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 01:52:41 AM by Palifan »

Joseph_Baeza

• Sergeant
  • Dr. Moreau: Have you forgotten the house of pain?
« Reply #968 on: August 21, 2018, 11:40:05 AM »
Well I do happen to know that we are set to have a Full Moon on August 26, so methinks a certain werewolf maybe coming to town!  ;D
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 12:17:09 PM by Joseph_Baeza »

the_horror_man

• Sergeant
« Reply #969 on: August 21, 2018, 12:00:50 PM »
The big question is, how is that Kharis Mummy coming along? ;D

thm

Mord

• Sergeant
« Reply #970 on: August 21, 2018, 12:15:34 PM »
Forget that, how about the "Strip Nude for your Killer" figure?

Anton Phibes

• Sergeant
« Reply #971 on: August 21, 2018, 12:36:45 PM »
The big question is, how is that Kharis Mummy coming along? ;D

thm

Don't think he is making it out of the tomb this year. Maybe next?? :-\

Spock

• Sergeant
    • Distinctive Dummies
« Reply #972 on: August 21, 2018, 12:47:26 PM »
Forget that, how about the "Strip Nude for your Killer" figure?

Waiting on Tana leaves. So hard to find this time of year

Mord

• Sergeant
« Reply #973 on: August 21, 2018, 01:43:21 PM »

Waiting on Tana leaves. So hard to find this time of year

I'm going to do a little yard work. I will send you any, and all, Tana leaves I find. Anything for Kharis.

Joseph_Baeza

• Sergeant
  • Dr. Moreau: Have you forgotten the house of pain?
« Reply #974 on: August 21, 2018, 04:30:29 PM »
I'm going to do a little yard work. I will send you any, and all, Tana leaves I find. Anything for Kharis.
Hear, Hear! Anything for a 1/6 Kharis release.