THE 2017 DD CAFE MENU.

Started by Sir Spooks-A-Lot, March 02, 2017, 07:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anton Phibes

Doing my best to keep the Verne Langdon Zombie alive, and get the product his heirs offer to the appropriate interested parties. Parties like you, and me, and JP, and anyone else who will listen.

His albums are up on youtube by the way if ya wanna give any a listen and decide if they are right for your collection.

I have Music for Zombies on CD, and The Phantom at the Organ and Vampire at the Harpsicord sealed LPs from back in the day. Great music and cool artwork! Check them out if you haven't already bro.

horrorhunter

Quote from: Anton Phibes on May 23, 2018, 05:53:46 PM
Doing my best to keep the Verne Langdon Zombie alive, and get the product his heirs offer to the appropriate interested parties. Parties like you, and me, and JP, and anyone else who will listen.

His albums are up on youtube by the way if ya wanna give any a listen and decide if they are right for your collection.

I have Music for Zombies on CD, and The Phantom at the Organ and Vampire at the Harpsicord sealed LPs from back in the day. Great music and cool artwork! Check them out if you haven't already bro.
Yeah, man, I bought those CDs through Scary Monsters several years ago. I've listened to Music For Zombies probably 20 times in the car when I was out roaming around on the weekend. I have several original monster LPs from the '60s and '70s as well, though I still need to get some of the VL ones. I'll be sending you a link to the podcast I was telling you about with the VL bit on it in a few days. Derek will probably post my VL pics on his website as well. Hopefully the VL website enjoys some extra sales as a result of the podcast and they make more cool VL stuff for us to buy. Verne Langdon Forever!

Zombie Cool
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Joseph_Baeza

Quote from: horrorhunter on May 23, 2018, 05:47:36 PM
Ossorio's Blind Dead films have a large fan-base. It's widely considered as one of the most important Spanish Horror series. The figures would disappear as quickly as anything else DD has produced.
No doubt about it, HH.  The Knights Templar would be a great addition to the DD catalog, and would be another sellout in either 1/6 or 1/9 scale!

horrorhunter

Quote from: Joseph_Baeza on May 23, 2018, 08:10:11 PM
No doubt about it, HH.  The Knights Templar would be a great addition to the DD catalog, and would be another sellout in either 1/6 or 1/9 scale!
Welcome aboard the Blind Dead Train, Joseph! Maybe if enough of us chime in we can create a persistent buzzing in Martin's ear.  ;)
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Spock

Quote from: horrorhunter on May 23, 2018, 11:11:51 PM
Welcome aboard the Blind Dead Train, Joseph! Maybe if enough of us chime in we can create a persistent buzzing in Martin's ear.  ;)

Will put on my list to do in 2019 if Richard promises to paint it  just like his :)

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Spock on May 24, 2018, 02:25:04 AM
Will put on my list to do in 2019 if Richard promises to paint it  just like his :)
Hahaha! No pressure there,lol. Let's se what 2019 has in store. Maybe I can be of assistance in this arena. >:D 8)

the_horror_man

Quote from: Spock on May 24, 2018, 02:25:04 AM

Let us not forget the promise of Samara from the Ring. ;D Also, Matthew from Invasion of the Body Snatchers 1978.  ;D

thm

Spock

All on the list Rob. Will maybe do a Sutherland and McCarthy eventually

Joseph_Baeza

Quote from: Spock on May 24, 2018, 05:00:21 PM
All on the list Rob. Will maybe do a Sutherland and McCarthy eventually
I can see it now...the McCarthy version with a Pod accessory and the Sutherland version with a Man-Dog accessory.  Would love to see this!

the_horror_man

Quote from: Joseph_Baeza on May 24, 2018, 06:26:18 PM
I can see it now...the McCarthy version with a Pod accessory and the Sutherland version with a Man-Dog accessory.  Would love to see this!

Yes!

On another note. Do we have a date for next month's releases?

thm

Spock

Quote from: the_horror_man on May 24, 2018, 08:16:02 PM
Yes!

On another note. Do we have a date for next month's releases?

thm

1st June

the_horror_man

I would like to see a Damien figure from the original The Omen. It could come with a dog accessory. ;D

thm

Eye of Kharis

"Kharis! Kharis! Kharis!"
"There's a curse upon it - it means death to whoever breaks that seal..."- heard whenever my kids want to open my shrinkwrapped vintage Auroras

the_horror_man

Quote from: Eye of Kharis on May 27, 2018, 08:07:03 PM
"Kharis! Kharis! Kharis!"

Kharis has been on the burner for a while now. I think we are actually getting one at some point.

thm