THE 2017 DD CAFE MENU.

Started by Sir Spooks-A-Lot, March 02, 2017, 07:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palifan

Hi guys,

Just wondered if anyones orders from last month have arrived yet? It was a clown frenzy and I'm looking forward to seeing them.

Ian

the_horror_man

Quote from: Palifan on April 30, 2018, 09:38:41 PM
Hi guys,

Just wondered if anyones orders from last month have arrived yet? It was a clown frenzy and I'm looking forward to seeing them.

Ian

I have not received mine. However, I am always the last to receive any orders. I have noticd that a couple of sellers seem to already have them.

thm

Palifan

Quote from: the_horror_man on April 30, 2018, 10:50:10 PM
I have not received mine. However, I am always the last to receive any orders. I have noticd that a couple of sellers seem to already have them.

thm

I noticed the ones on eBay as well thm so thought I should check in. In a way it's good to hear you haven't received yours yet as it means mine are also probably on their way or maybe getting caught up in customs which can happen out here in the UK.

Hope they both turn up for both of us soon as I can't wait to see them!

Ian

Mcdee

Haven't got my 2 Pack Clown yet either. I imagine it won't be much longer.
Anyone else here have  the entire Pw series here ?
Mcdee
Remember, it's not just a hobby, it's an obsession!

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Palifan on May 01, 2018, 07:27:16 AM
I noticed the ones on eBay as well thm so thought I should check in. In a way it's good to hear you haven't received yours yet as it means mine are also probably on their way or maybe getting caught up in customs which can happen out here in the UK.

Hope they both turn up for both of us soon as I can't wait to see them!

Ian

Deep breaths, Ian. If it helps...I always seem to get mine later than others also. I think it has more to do with geography. Forwarders groups them by West Coast, East , MidWest, etc. i always got mine arounf the same time as Rob. I am in Ohio, he is in the New England area. So i think its geographically divided.

Palifan

Quote from: Anton Phibes on May 01, 2018, 03:14:08 PM

Deep breaths, Ian. If it helps...I always seem to get mine later than others also. I think it has more to do with geography. Forwarders groups them by West Coast, East , MidWest, etc. i always got mine arounf the same time as Rob. I am in Ohio, he is in the New England area. So i think its geographically divided.

This is the first time I've been in the UK whilst ordering some goodies so I'm wondering if there will be any customs charge for me. I tend to have my figures sent to my work address so that I know they won't get left on the doorstep but in the past I've had the odd thing sat at the postoffice as they've forgotten to send me a note saying I need to pay a customs charge. This is why I thought I'd check in with the guys here as it's always hard to trust the postal service 100%.

DD have always come through for me and offer a top service but it's a shame I can't quite say the same thing for the post all the time. That all being said though I still can't wait to see last months offerings as well as seeing what's coming this month  ;D

Ian

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Palifan on May 01, 2018, 08:56:11 PM
.......... it's always hard to trust the postal service 100%.
Ian

Rob is President of a support group for folks like us. I don't trust delivery services AT ALL. So you're doing better than me,lol.

the_horror_man

Quote from: Anton Phibes on May 01, 2018, 09:10:08 PM
Rob is President of a support group for folks like us. I don't trust delivery services AT ALL. So you're doing better than me,lol.

lol... Yes, unfortuantely, as Mr Anton knows, almost no one has more issues than I do when it comes to problems with receiving packages.

Also, I don't think there will be customs charges for those figures. Toys sometimes don't carry the charges. However, it depends on the country. If I was a betting man, I would say you shouldn't incur any customs charges.

thm

Joseph_Baeza

My clowns arrived in the mail today, and I could not be happier!  They are AWESOME!  I'm on the West Coast, so hopefully y'all be getting yours soon enough.  DD doesn't clown around when it comes to clowns, that's for sure!

Anton Phibes

I awoke today to a nice menu of Frankenfurters and Airline cuisine. Anyone order up among our ranks?

It's awfully quiet on the UMA these days. Which is well, kind of sad really. :'(

Keep Hope alive people. I don't wanna get Facebook,lol.

the_horror_man

Quote from: Anton Phibes on May 07, 2018, 03:58:13 PM
I awoke today to a nice menu of Frankenfurters and Airline cuisine. Anyone order up among our ranks?

It's awfully quiet on the UMA these days. Which is well, kind of sad really. :'(

The Airline cuisine is awesome! ;D

thm

Palifan

Quote from: the_horror_man on May 07, 2018, 04:09:27 PM
The Airline cuisine is awesome! ;D

thm

I'm with you on that thm and placed my order early!

The squad is really coming together also and I'm sure they will look mighty once it's complete. I'm also with you about how quiet it's been also Anton but I'm sure there's enough interest here amongst us to keep the fire burning and away from face shame.

Ian

Joseph_Baeza

Ordered the newest releases this morning, and quite happy with them (especially Airport Zombie).  I still think Bub has been the best of the series so far, and can't wait to see how Flyboy turns out.  Would love to see DD continue with the Zombie series, as there are so many cool zombies to choose from!

darkmonkeygod

Quote from: Anton Phibes on May 07, 2018, 03:58:13 PM

I didn't get the email.  :( Not even in the junk folder. Weird.

Shannon aka monsieurmonkey on UMA Y!

Dr Wolfenstein

Quote from: darkmonkeygod on May 07, 2018, 10:20:39 PM
I didn't get the email.  :( Not even in the junk folder. Weird.

Me neither. ???