THE 2017 DD CAFE MENU.

Started by Sir Spooks-A-Lot, March 02, 2017, 07:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Spock on December 04, 2017, 04:46:18 PM
So far I have given 15 refunds on the Pennywise and limited in most cases to one per customer. I will probably lose business long term but I am determined to make sure my regulars don't miss out.

That's awesome, M. Glad to hear the regulars can have a chance before the scalpers. I knew this one would sell out fast.....but I must admit even I am surprised at just how fast it went. :o

It doesn't surprise me in the least that the flippers pounced on it though.  :-\ :'(

the_horror_man

So far I have given 15 refunds on the Pennywise and limited in most cases to one per customer. I will probably lose business long term but I am determined to make sure my regulars don't miss out.

Hi Martin, is Pennyhwise still available?

thm

Palifan

Wow that went quick and I'm just glad I managed to order a Pennywise just after I received the email this morning. Some times it pays to check things in the middle of the night with being in the NW, no paypal refund received so I'm hopeful that I won't be getting one as I'm never going to be able to afford the original release so it's great to be able to add this figure to my collection in some way.

Great work all round Spock, another masterpiece and well done for limiting this release to one per customer for the most part, I think it's certainly helped to get this into the right hands.  :D

Ian

teemu

Anybody get the Monster Squad werewolf? Another cool one by Martin

Anton Phibes

Quote from: teemu on December 05, 2017, 01:09:23 AM
Anybody get the Monster Squad werewolf? Another cool one by Martin

Apparently he's all sold out, so some of our peeps surely got one.

the_horror_man

Quote from: Anton Phibes on December 05, 2017, 08:47:59 PM
I cannot believe this hasn't sold. This was the first mego DD Price.  :'(

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DISTINCTIVE-DUMMIES-8-Retro-Figure-DR-PHIBES-RISES-AGAIN-Rare/282750262945?hash=item41d53a9ea1:g:xz4AAOSw-olaG3ys

I saw that. I have the skull face Phibes, which, imo is one of the best DD figures ever made.

thm

Palifan

My They Live twin pack and Evil Dead Ash just arrived and it's another DD hit for me!

They all came out really well and I love all the clothing and watch/necklace on the female alien. Last month was an expensive one for me with these and the Blacula I picked up but they're all worthy figures in my ever expanding DD collection. Looking forward to seeing Pennywise next year but it's been a fantastic year for these amazing creations so keep up the stellar work Martin and team DD  ;D

Ian

teemu

Quote from: Palifan on December 05, 2017, 10:02:13 PM
My They Live twin pack and Evil Dead Ash just arrived and it's another DD hit for me!

They all came out really well and I love all the clothing and watch/necklace on the female alien. Last month was an expensive one for me with these and the Blacula I picked up but they're all worthy figures in my ever expanding DD collection. Looking forward to seeing Pennywise next year but it's been a fantastic year for these amazing creations so keep up the stellar work Martin and team DD  ;D

Ian

Just posted my updated THEY LIVE on custom mego. Martin did great with these figures as always.I tweaked the new arrivals (as I usually do). Alien tittle tattle is on the yvonne body for maximum posing.

Palifan

Quote from: teemu on December 05, 2017, 10:42:35 PM

Just posted my updated THEY LIVE on custom mego. Martin did great with these figures as always.I tweaked the new arrivals (as I usually do). Alien tittle tattle is on the yvonne body for maximum posing.

Could you paste the direct link to it here as I can't seem to find it and would love to see your work on these?

Ian

teemu

Quote from: Palifan on December 05, 2017, 10:52:27 PM
Could you paste the direct link to it here as I can't seem to find it and would love to see your work on these?

Ian

Don't think I can because it's on facebook and you also have to also joined the thread. Martin may post pictures for me here though

Palifan

Quote from: teemu on December 06, 2017, 02:28:26 AM
Don't think I can because it's on facebook and you also have to also joined the thread. Martin may post pictures for me here though

Oh, I thought it was on Mego customs where I noticed your other work, maybe someone will be able to help out as it would be nice to see but no worries.

Ian

teemu

Quote from: Palifan on December 06, 2017, 02:54:08 AM
Oh, I thought it was on Mego customs where I noticed your other work, maybe someone will be able to help out as it would be nice to see but no worries.

Ian

It is on megocustoms on facebook

update- here you go! http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/horror-action-figures/151125-distinctive-dummies-discussion-5.html

Palifan

Quote from: teemu on December 06, 2017, 02:49:18 PM
It is on megocustoms on facebook

update- here you go! http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/horror-action-figures/151125-distinctive-dummies-discussion-5.html

Wow! These look amazing but where did you get the black & white versions from? Your display case almost looks the same as mine as well with all the Evil Dead figures in it, such a great collection that Martin has put out.

Thanks for posting this up  :D

Ian

Spock

Quote from: Palifan on December 06, 2017, 04:24:06 PM
Wow! These look amazing but where did you get the black & white versions from? Your display case almost looks the same as mine as well with all the Evil Dead figures in it, such a great collection that Martin has put out.

Thanks for posting this up  :D

Ian

Ian
Teemu commissioned me for black and white versions. If interested just let me know