THE 2017 DD CAFE MENU.

Started by Sir Spooks-A-Lot, March 02, 2017, 07:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_horror_man

Quote from: Palifan on October 10, 2017, 09:12:02 PM
My cheryl just arrived and makes a great addition to the ED collection, just love her little socks!

Thanks as ever to team DD for getting this in my hands and I have just the spot for her.  :D

Ian

Cheryl looks great, especially with the card art behind her.

thm

mjaycox

Quote from: Spock on September 04, 2017, 03:54:54 AM

Got my Boy Who Cried Werewolf figure the other day

Really really nice...

His hair is perfect. As for the clothes? I'd like to meet his tailor.

Matt
"I don't want to live in the past. I just don't want to lose it."
     -The Two Jakes

the_horror_man

I know that when Halloween passes, I am going to have the serious Halloween blues. I hope we are going to get some reat figure annoucements the first week in November. ;D

thm

Palifan

Any hints for next month yet, always eager to hear?  :D

Ian

Anton Phibes

I was just chatting with Martin this morning and made the same inquiry. Doesn't he realize the suspense is always murder yet,lol? Maybe if we storm the castle he will sick the monsters on us.

Palifan

Quote from: Anton Phibes on October 23, 2017, 03:53:24 PM
I was just chatting with Martin this morning and made the same inquiry. Doesn't he realize the suspense is always murder yet,lol? Maybe if we storm the castle he will sick the monsters on us.

Get the torches lit!

Anton Phibes

Alright! Maybe we can have THM do recon and peek into the windows of the lab while the rest of us fight the armies of the undead gushing from the gates. He takes great pictures after all,lol. It's a plan...let's do it!

Palifan

Anton Phibes

We're coming to get you Martin........ >:D

the_horror_man

Quote from: Anton Phibes on October 23, 2017, 05:36:44 PM
Alright! Maybe we can have THM do recon and peek into the windows of the lab while the rest of us fight the armies of the undead gushing from the gates. He takes great pictures after all,lol. It's a plan...let's do it!

Thank you for the vote of confidence.. I will need a very tall ladder to stand on so I can look into the castle window. ;D

thm

Palifan

Quote from: the_horror_man on October 24, 2017, 12:34:38 AM
Thank you for the vote of confidence.. I will need a very tall ladder to stand on so I can look into the castle window. ;D

thm

We'll find you one thm, don't you worry!

Ian

Spock

Hi guys. First up. This months figures will be at my forwarders this week so expect to see them early next week, if not sooner.

No poem this month but you have seen characters from this film before and please dont get rowdy but there is no prize for guessing, nothing, nada, zilch. Its amazing that if dont wear the glasses it can cause a fight while all the time the woman in the supermarket is telling tales on you.

As for this character it can't be groovy to lose all your friends while stuck in a cabin in the woods

Important Note. Next mailing list November 2nd

Mord

I'm thinking an Evil Dead character and They Live, right? Where's my prize?

Anton Phibes

Formaldehyde Face! 8) 8) and Ashley Williams! >:D

Palifan

This is looking like it might be an expensive month but can't complain  :D

Ian