THE 2017 DD CAFE MENU.

Started by Sir Spooks-A-Lot, March 02, 2017, 07:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anton Phibes

That werewolf....I feel faint.  Me likey!

Anton Phibes

That Werewolf...ORDERED!!!!!! Cheryl will probably join Scotty, in the sold out haunted woods, soon no doubt,lol. DD has brought another one of my favorite late night B's to life with that Werewolf! Lovely!

Palifan

Well this is turning out to be quite the Evil Dead lineup!

Great releases as ever and another in the Evil dead gang always gets my vote. These possessed characters fit in so well with my Neca Mego version Ash and Evil Ash and I'm really looking forward to seeing last months Scotty, which should be arriving at any point now.

Fantastic looking head sculpt on Cheryl so another job very well done to the whole DD team responsible. I'm just glad I recently picked up a new cabinet recently as I was rapidly running out of space with my collection of these.

Ian

Anton Phibes

I hope there are more fans of the old Boy Who Cried Werewolf flock than poor lil ole me,lol.  Anyone who got last year's blu ray by Shout/Scream should get the figure to go with,lol.  :angel:

1/6thtoyz

Quote from: Anton Phibes on September 04, 2017, 03:05:48 AM
Of course the one I have already begun saving pennies for is.......... :angel: :angel: :angel:

Me too🍷

mjaycox

Here's what a Carradine Dracula can look like--

This is one I made a few years back using a resin head from a kit:

And some more inspiration for Martin ;)

Matt
"I don't want to live in the past. I just don't want to lose it."
     -The Two Jakes

Anton Phibes

Matt...lovely pics!!! Really liking Mr. Carradine's gloved hands. Maybe Martin can go all out on Mr. Carradine like he did Mr. lee with two heads and gloved, non gloved hands (gotta show that Dracula ring from time to time,lol).

mjaycox

Quote from: Anton Phibes on September 04, 2017, 10:12:55 PM
Matt...lovely pics!!! Really liking Mr. Carradine's gloved hands. Maybe Martin can go all out on Mr. Carradine like he did Mr. lee with two heads and gloved, non gloved hands (gotta show that Dracula ring from time to time,lol).
I felt the same way-- so put the ring outside his glove, lol

His hat is removable
"I don't want to live in the past. I just don't want to lose it."
     -The Two Jakes

Anton Phibes

I like the skinny body and slim fitting tuxedo. Carradine was so thin in those movies...and you captured it beautifully.

the_horror_man

Stunning work Matt! You definitely have definitely created some of the best classic monster pieces out there.

thm

Anton Phibes

A little birdy told me that Boy Who Cried Werewolf only has 10 figures left before its sold out. Pretty good for a movie the critics hate,lol. Nice to know here is a fanbase besides me....yay! 8) ;D

Joseph_Baeza

Absolutely super job on the Boy Who Cried Werewolf!  Great addition to an outstanding year of DD Megos.  Love seeing Martin continue the 70's B-Movie & TV movie trend.  What I would give for a 1/6th possessed Amelia with a Zuni Fetish doll accessory (Trilogy of Terror)!

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Joseph_Baeza on September 05, 2017, 10:53:20 PM
What I would give for a 1/6th possessed Amelia with a Zuni Fetish doll accessory (Trilogy of Terror)!

THIS IS A GREAT IDEA RIGHT HERE, BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spock

Thought I would pop in and drop you this month's hints personally. Juan is doing a great job but I fancied getting involved  ;) ;)  Please enjoy my little ditty  ::) ::) ::)

Hello to all on UMA
My time on here's been lacking
But you know I've been a busy bee
I'm not the kind for slacking

So here's a little rhyme
To give you all some clues
On the next DD releases to own
If and so you choose

My hints should pose no problem
There should not be any trouble
As I proudly riddle to you
A Steve Thompson Mego double