THE 2017 DD CAFE MENU.

Started by Sir Spooks-A-Lot, March 02, 2017, 07:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palifan

Really stunning releases this month, very well put together and I'm trying to figure out Martin's clues for next month. A mad farmer and the scariest psychopath in modern day cinema....Hannibal , American Psycho, Worzel Gummidge (I know that last one's a scarecrow)...who knows!

Ian

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Palifan on July 11, 2022, 06:26:39 PM
Really stunning releases this month, very well put together and I'm trying to figure out Martin's clues for next month. A mad farmer and the scariest psychopath in modern day cinema....Hannibal , American Psycho, Worzel Gummidge (I know that last one's a scarecrow)...who knows!

Ian

"It takes all kinds of critters to make Farmer Vincent's fritters."
ADAM

Anton Phibes

I shall drop August 8th's hints now, but don't blame me if you suffer from withdrawals when nothing pops up at the end of the month,lol. Here we go:

The farmer clue, as one surmised, is quite a pig. Running a motel one checks into, but isn't likely to check out of.  Room service is pure hell.

The second in No charmer. If one runs into him, they may very well wish to leave the Country. For if they don't, they may never have the opportunity to grow Old. You hearing me, ladies and gentle Men?

Cornier than usual, but it's all I got. Enjoy the head cheese. :angel: ;D

darkmonkeygod

Quote from: Anton Phibes on July 11, 2022, 10:34:33 PM
The second is No charmer. If one runs into him, they may very well wish to leave the Country. For if they don't, they may never have the opportunity to grow Old. You hearing me, ladies and gentle Men?

I hear you, friendo.

Shannon aka monsieurmonkey on UMA Y!

Palifan

Quote from: Anton Phibes on July 11, 2022, 10:34:33 PM
I shall drop August 8th's hints now, but don't blame me if you suffer from withdrawals when nothing pops up at the end of the month,lol. Here we go:

The farmer clue, as one surmised, is quite a pig. Running a motel one checks into, but isn't likely to check out of.  Room service is pure hell.

The second in No charmer. If one runs into him, they may very well wish to leave the Country. For if they don't, they may never have the opportunity to grow Old. You hearing me, ladies and gentle Men?

Cornier than usual, but it's all I got. Enjoy the head cheese. :angel: ;D

That's some nice releases and hints that even I could get  ;)

Ian

Anton Phibes

Monday, August 8th these two fellers go up. Stay tuned.

I am going to drop extremely early hints for the next newsletter RIGHT NOW.

I will remind you later if you forget.

Here we go: both of these fellas have an unusual penchant for roses. One red, One white as snow. One in his film, the other in a franchise he has more recently starred in.

Hints in rhyme this time:

~Prowling about with some Savini delight, This fella brings you a bounty... of fright. Pitchforks, this time, aren't for the monster's hurting. From humans however, the blood comes a spurting.

~Our second offering has been many a meme. His shock ending sent audiences aghast... as he screamed.  Before his screech in the film, he cut strips out of paper. He started it, however, discussing a rat turd caper.

These are easy, but its the best I could do. Enjoy.

Palifan

Quote from: Anton Phibes on August 02, 2022, 03:38:52 PM
Monday, August 8th these two fellers go up. Stay tuned.

I am going to drop extremely early hints for the next newsletter RIGHT NOW.

I will remind you later if you forget.

Here we go: both of these fellas have an unusual penchant for roses. One red, One white as snow. One in his film, the other in a franchise he has more recently starred in.

Hints in rhyme this time:

~Prowling about with some Savini delight, This fella brings you a bounty... of fright. Pitchforks, this time, aren't for the monster's hurting. From humans however, the blood comes a spurting.

~Our second offering has been many a meme. His shock ending sent audiences aghast... as he screamed.  Before his screech in the film, he cut strips out of paper. He started it, however, discussing a rat turd caper.

These are easy, but its the best I could do. Enjoy.

Some nice effort you went to this month Anton and I think the first has to be The Prowler but I'm coming up blank on the second right now. I'm sure I'll kick myself when someone mentions it though :)

Ian

Palifan

So does no-one have an idea about the second hint?

Ian

Joseph_Baeza

Quote from: Palifan on August 06, 2022, 11:27:39 PM
So does no-one have an idea about the second hint?

Ian
My guess would be Savini's The Prowler and The Shrieker (1989).

Anton Phibes

Wowzers, gents. I really thought those were easy. Prowler is pretty much a good guess. I thought I gave the second one to folks on a platter with the rat turd caper hint. OK, here.....

Anton Phibes

Lets not forget to watch our email inboxes this Monday (I think).

October's offerings run a tad Further into the realm of the contemporary, rather than old school or 80's fare. One is an Insidious little number about a persistent and incredibly patient stalker. The other being a little closer to home. Hanging around since day 1. This fella really gets inside the person he is stalking's head. He just can't seem to leave folks alone. An evil, Malignant little cancer of a beast.

Buh bye. :angel: ;D

Palifan

Is it that time of the month again for some hints? Maybe a special halloween drop?!

Ian

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Palifan on September 23, 2022, 08:01:48 PM
Is it that time of the month again for some hints? Maybe a special halloween drop?!

Ian

October's offerings run a tad further into the realm of the contemporary, rather than old school or 80's fare. One is an Insidious little number about a persistent and incredibly patient stalker. The other being a little closer to home. Hanging around since day 1. This fella really gets inside the person he is stalking's head. He just can't seem to leave folks alone. An evil, Malignant little cancer of a beast.

Palifan

Quote from: Anton Phibes on September 23, 2022, 10:16:05 PM
October's offerings run a tad further into the realm of the contemporary, rather than old school or 80's fare. One is an Insidious little number about a persistent and incredibly patient stalker. The other being a little closer to home. Hanging around since day 1. This fella really gets inside the person he is stalking's head. He just can't seem to leave folks alone. An evil, Malignant little cancer of a beast.

I forgot you did that one earlier, thanks Anton :)

Ian

Joseph_Baeza

Any clues on the releases heading into November?  A special Thanks for Giving it to us!