Author Topic: MULTIPLE MOVIE SALES STARTING NOW  (Read 122 times)

Monsters For Sale

• Sergeant
  • Aged 10 - 1957
MULTIPLE MOVIE SALES STARTING NOW
« on: July 14, 2020, 01:18:10 AM »

I copied this from the folks at DigitalBits.com - a great site for all sorts of info regarding all things home video:

"This is just a quick update to let you all know that there are some great sales on now for Blu-ray and DVD releases…

The Criterion Collection has just kicked off their annual Summer 50% off sale at Barnes and Noble. So if there are Criterion Blu-ray titles that you’ve been looking for, now is the time to snag them at a great price. Be aware though, titles are going in and out of stock (and then back in stock) by the hour. So if there’s a title you’re looking for and it shows as out of stock the first time you check, check back often—it will become available again fairly quickly. And that sale will run until August 2nd, so there’s plenty of time to take advantage.

Also today, the Warner Archive Collection is running its popular 4 titles for $44 sale on WB Shop, with more than 2800 titles to choose from. That sale runs until Monday, July 13 at 11:59 PM PST.  [That includes Mystery of the Wax Museum, guys.]

And not to be outdone, Arrow Video is running their own Summer sale with titles up to 70%. That sale will run until July 21 at 12 PM BST. (FYI, that’s British Summer Time for my fellow Americans film enthusiasts)."
ADAM

Mike Scott

• Army General
  • So terrifying only screams can describe it!
    • Monster Magazines
Re: MULTIPLE MOVIE SALES STARTING NOW
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2020, 02:10:38 AM »
I wanted the Criterion WOTW, but it's OOS.

Do you know how much B&N charges for shipping? Amazon has WOTW for $30 and free shipping, so I might only be saving a couple of bucks at B&N.
CREATURE FAN

Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Monsters For Sale

• Sergeant
  • Aged 10 - 1957
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2020, 02:16:04 AM »
I wanted the Criterion WOTW, but it's OOS.

Do you know how much B&N charges for shipping? Amazon has WOTW for $30 and free shipping, so I might only be saving a couple of bucks at B&N. 

Most of the sellers have free shipping with a minimum - usually in the $50 range.  If the sale is a particularly good one, I usually don't have much trouble making the minimum.
ADAM

Mike...In 3-D!

• Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2020, 07:37:31 AM »
Thanks for the tips!
"Naughty, naughty! Don't touch, Butch knows best."

Monsters For Sale

• Sergeant
  • Aged 10 - 1957
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2020, 07:46:20 AM »