So, what's up for 2009?

Started by Sleepyhollowstudios, December 30, 2008, 11:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sleepyhollowstudios

Well, the new year is fast approaching and resolutions will come and go, but the thought of completing parts of my collection excites me.

So, I just thought I'd ask...what's that one piece that you've been eyeing for weeks, months, or even years and you've thought to yourself, "This is the year! Two-thousand nine is the year I complete my [Remco, Aurora, AHI, Soaky] collection!"

So, what are you specifically looking for this year?

I'd personally like to complete my Anchor Hocking glass collection. I only have the Creature, so hopefully by this time next year I'll be able to post a picture of all four sitting together on my shelf!

-Andy
Bugs Bunny is my dream. Wile E. Coyote is my reality.

monsterphile

I'll be happy if I can just get my room cleaned up for at least one day.  Not that he's difficult to get, but I'd like to get Patrick Wayne's autograph.  He is the only one of three Harryhausen Sinbads that I don't have.  2008 was a great year for me in accumulating autographs. 

Rob

Sleepyhollowstudios

Cool! And good to hear from you Rob! Haven't spoken with you since we saw each other at Monster Bash!

-Andy

Richard

Quote from: Sleepyhollowstudios on December 30, 2008, 11:38:10 PM
So, I just thought I'd ask...what's that one piece that you've been eyeing for weeks, months, or even years and you've thought to yourself, "This is the year! Two-thousand nine is the year I complete my [Remco, Aurora, AHI, Soaky] collection!"

So, what are you specifically looking for this year?

-Andy

I'd like to complete a set of Mani-Yack monster transfers. Maybe get a loose AHI Creature or Mummy too.
I guess I have more than one piece mentioned. But these items come to mind.
Richard

raycastile

I'd like to finish paying off the big-ticket junk I bought in 2008 and 2007.

Raymond Castile

ChattyLMS

OK, since you asked, I'm still looking for a Vampy.
Laura ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Sleepyhollowstudios

I'm not sure I know what a Vampy is.

-Andy

toysoldierman2001

Hopefully I'll score a Big Frankie some how.

Universal Steve

I hope to be able to add to my collection this year the new Moebuis Mummy and Frankenstein models . Also the 2 figures from Amok Time of The Creature and Frankenstein. I wouldn't mind the Sideshow diorama of Dracula and the Creature.  The Aurora Box Art Mummy models is a must have but maybe for next Christmas. But one thing I really would like to have is time to work on my website and finish a couple more models and display them in my Universal Room. That would be nice.
Universal Steve
www.universalsteve.com

Getter_1

I would like to get rid of the stuff that I'm too lazy to post on eBay (extra Aurora kits, Japanese toys, etc).

I don't need anything else... although I keep buying stuff, lol.

Roback

I'd be really happy to finish my last two boxed Remco Monsters that I need ( Phantom and Creature ) along with a carded AHI Creature. These aren't terrible priorities so I know I won't be paying top dollar but if they do happen to cross my path for a reasonable price I'll definitely pick them up. I've got a few non-monster collectible priorities that I'm also looking for so 2009 looks to be a busy one.
Robert Acquarulo

Jscareshock

I'd like to clear the junk out of my dungeon so I could really enjoy the monster toys.  I've seen many of your monster roms and I can't believe how neat and clean they are.  I have a long way to go.