Evil Styrene

Started by fmofmpls, January 14, 2009, 12:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fmofmpls

Years ago I painted a Land Of The Giants snake scene for a friend. This friend's name was Keith Sarnow who has since all but disappeared from the hobby. Keith basically had a total collapse and everything was gone including my LOG snake scene.

I believe I finally located a picture of it online at Buc Wheat's modeling site. I'm not sure if he ended up with the model or if he's just using the picture? I would sure love to get this model back in my collection though. I spent a countless hours on this kit. I used a lot of inks on this one. I need my snake to come slithering back home to me.

The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

Scatter

Quote from: fmofmpls on January 16, 2009, 03:44:04 PM
Years ago I painted a Land Of The Giants snake scene for a friend. This friend's name was Keith Sarnow who has since all but disappeared from the hobby. Keith basically had a total collapse and everything was gone including my LOG snake scene.

I believe I finally located a picture of it online at Buc Wheat's modeling site. I'm not sure if he ended up with the model or if he's just using the picture? I would sure love to get this model back in my collection though. I spent a countless hours on this kit. I used a lot of inks on this one. I need my snake to come slithering back home to me.

If I ever had a total collapse like your freind, I'd still be sure to take this snake with me as I fell apart. great work!!
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

CreepysFan

Love the Rat Fink and the L.O.T.G. snake, great detail.  Like the girl w/ lipstick model too.  Rat Fink Ramone.   ;D
" THIS BLANKET IS A NECESSITY.  IT KEEPS ME FROM CRACKING UP." - LINUS VAN PELT

Jscareshock

Quote from: fmofmpls on January 16, 2009, 03:44:04 PM

That is one hell of a fantastic paint job.