"The Walking Dead" Season 8

Started by Mike Scott, October 24, 2016, 06:32:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mord

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on April 24, 2017, 07:03:48 PM
Has there ever been a kempt  Tribble?

Not in this lifetime. Maybe?
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

Anybody watch "Fear..." last night?  It hit the ground running and offered one tragic episode.

Mike Scott

Quote from: Mord on June 05, 2017, 05:18:48 PM
Anybody watch "Fear..." last night? 

Yep! Killed of a S1 E1 regular! I hate when that happens!
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Mord

Quote from: Mike Scott on June 05, 2017, 05:50:30 PM
Yep! Killed of a S1 E1 regular! I hate when that happens!
I agree. There was no reason to eliminate this essential character. At first, I thought it was a dream sequence.

bromstaker

Last night's season premiere of Fear The Walking Dead beat the pants off of most of last season's episodes of TWD.  I never thought I would ever say that, but I gotta tell it like it is!

Mord

Quote from: bromstaker on June 05, 2017, 06:01:03 PM
Last night's season premiere of Fear The Walking Dead beat the pants off of most of last season's episodes of TWD.  I never thought I would ever say that, but I gotta tell it like it is!
Aside from the loss, you're absolutely right. Last season of TWD was a bit of a snoozer. These two episodes of FTWD offered more excitement than the entire season 7 of the original TWD. Actually, I've always liked this spinoff. I loved being able to experience the early days of the epidemic.

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on June 05, 2017, 06:06:27 PM
Aside from the loss, you're absolutely right. Last season of TWD was a bit of a snoozer. These two episodes of FTWD offered more excitement than the entire season 7 of the original TWD. Actually, I've always liked this spinoff. I loved being able to experience the early days of the epidemic.

;D
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

geezer butler

I agree, FTWD looked great the other night. Disappointed about Travis. I wish it were Nicholas instead. I can't stand that scrawny little *$#(*at*). Madison gets on my nerves too. Is she starting to go Norma Bates on Nicholas? But anyhow, I still really like Alicia and Strand. Cool to see walkers all over the place again too.

bromstaker

SPOILER ALERT: Yeah, the loss of  Travis was a shock! But Cliff Curtis is an in demand actor of late, and ya gotta strike while the iron is hot. He made a convincing Jesus in the recent film Risen (good film by the way). 

geezer butler

Another bad ass episode of FTWD. At this pt Fear is way better than TWD imo. Madison is totally Machiavellian. I think she knew she'd have to kill Otto all along. Thats why she was so cozy with Troy. And btw, did you see Madison on talking dead? Man she's a milf.  :D

Mike Scott

Good season finale! Clever way to get rid of your enemies! Turn some into zombies and let them take care of the rest! Didn't really work, though.  ;D
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Mord

Yep, I really enjoyed the finale. This spin-off sure has a lot more life than the mother show. Madison is the most badass character of either show.

bromstaker

I was glad to see the return of Rueben Blades a couple of weeks ago. He's the show's badass of badasses!

long live kong

I'm looking forward to watching Fear the Walking Dead, as soon as I've finished watching American Gods, Fargo S:3, the new Twin Peaks, and Black Sails. What a time to be a couch potato!
Monster lovers never grow old....