'Tis the season

Started by fmofmpls, December 19, 2007, 01:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fmofmpls

Let's get seasonal in this thread. If you have any Xmas related monster stuff, then please share it here. Artwork, actors, display ads, Xmas catalog pages ... whatever.

The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

Tom Smith Monsternut

Tom Smith " Dr. Deadly"

roheimiana

Here are a couple of tributes to a true Christmas icon:

ProfGriffin

Rest in Peace,

Prof. Griffin
Horror Historian

Wich2

fmofmpls

That's Karloff in the Santa suit BTW.

ProfGriffin

And here's Bela.... Blau, Blau Blau
er...I mean...Ho Ho Ho.
Rest in Peace,

Prof. Griffin
Horror Historian

Wich2

fmofmpls

poseablemonster

How about a little AHI Cheer?

Merry Christmas from the AHI Elves!

fmofmpls

COOL! That is so cute! Great idea Andy. A definite "right click save as"!

Wich2

Cool indeed, Andy - mind if I keep it too?

Merriest,
-Craig W.

poseablemonster

It's my Christmas Card for this year so PM me your address, guys, and you'll get your very own delivered right to your doorstep!  And yes, my image is your image. ;)

packy120353

In 2004 I dreamed up a little version of "Night Before Christmas" from the Monster's in my monster room perspective and using UMA group members as the toys. Every year I try to add a couple lines adding more members. For your pleasure - presenting -  the newest version and I hope you read it slowly and enjoy! I just noticed you may want to enlarge the font too.  Thanks Terry for this thread Tis the season-

ONCE CHRISTMAS, TWICE WHY (2007)

Twas indeed the night before Christmas, at that a full moon. Not the Creature was stirring from his Black Lagoon.
Frankenstein's Monster sat chained to a chair, The Wolfman was snoring through thick facial hair.
All of these Monster toys, displayed on the shelf, in a Monster room waiting for one big red elf.
The Mummy excited to start his unwrappin, of presents that is, that was soon bound to happen.
And Dracula unusual, sucking his thumb, for this was the first year that Santa would come.
They waited in darkness, excited yet mute. (if they weren't sleeping they would get no loot).
Then all of a sudden this Monster collection, they turned their stiff necks, in all one direction.
Cuz now Christmas morning came fresh to their view, and what they beheld was amazing and new.
The Frankenstein Monster was no longer scary, as he held his gift up - his new Sideshow TERRY!
And there - made of plastic, and four inches tall, what The Creature had wished for - A Yanoman PAUL!
And Funco hand puppets, of MOMBIE and  JEFFREY! Toys of all group members each and every!
And what have we here? Said the Wolf of the Were -
A bottle of genuine HH REELVULFMAN Beer!
A Mole Man and Mutant were gobbling candy, and even took turns biting a big chocolate ANDY!
The Phantom helped Quasi read the label "Penn Plax" - and a bubbler popped out with the head of drunk MAX!
Count Dracula smiling, no longer a demon, with  prototype Toy Ranch set and Marx BOBBY BEEMAN.
Imhotep did flips – he was out of his fez, cuz he saw his nametag on a ROB TAYLOR Giant Pez!
And Godzilla was smiling. You could see he was pleased - with his toy Mecha-TULLO made at home overseas!
The Bride of the Monster with spectacles –Eeek! Reading "CRACKED" with original signed cover by MEEK!
King Kong (who was visiting) opened what he loved most - A complete set of Soakies of Horror Show Hosts -
Like PROF ANTON GRIFFIN and a bubbling PENNY, and others too DREADFUL to mention so many.
An Imperial RAY, as a young Coffin Joe! A janus of WICHMAN with both sides aglow!
Head Knockers BARON and a Vampire named MARK, a model BIG RICHARD that shone in the dark!
She Creature hugged Konga, but he didn't bite her, he was was playing with his new "BOB BURNS Give a Monkey a Typewriter"!
Monsters in ecstasy, ah wonderful day! They all received toys marked  "Made in UMA"!
Then Unc FORRY whispered, and said it was time.  So they set down their presents and formed a short line.
To Bethlehem walking, they knew it was far, all their monster eyes trained on a great silver star.
Even leaving their toys, they were glad as could be, for all of them knew they had someone special to see...
So they passed through that stable, where a tiny King stayed, you could hear someone saying  "Oh vut music He made".
Of this Monstrous tale there is no more to read, Merry Christmas to all - Universal indeed!

poseablemonster

Fantastic, Packy!  How did you know they call me "Big Chocolate Andy"?!?!?!?!?!?