Dracula has a ride finally

Started by 1/6thtoyz, August 29, 2016, 04:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1/6thtoyz

I've finally finished my custom stagecoach. It took me 9 months. Thus is my favorite custom so far. DD Dracula looks great on it.

Anton Phibes

Thats awesome. You need a 1/6 scale elderly Cushing to run one of those coachwheels through his chest now,lol.

Palifan

Wow, that's quite something, you've really set that DD Dracula off and I love the other monsters all coming out of the trees.

Amazing work sir  :D

Ian

1/6thtoyz

Quote from: Anton Phibes on August 29, 2016, 05:16:36 PM
Thats awesome. You need a 1/6 scale elderly Cushing to run one of those coachwheels through his chest now,lol.
Could use one Anton

Mike Scott

Wow, that's great! A very dramatic presentation!
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Mord

That's dedication! What a beautiful display! Great job.

1/6thtoyz

Thanks guys. I worked hard on this to get it as accurate as I can.
In the last nine months I worked on it every spare moment. Here's a pic of the real one.

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

1/6thtoyz

mjaycox

Well  this is absolutely EFFING awesome.

Seeing this made my monster kid day.

I make customs all the time and am very hard to impress, but this made me sit up and pay attention.  I want that stagecoach in a really bad way.

Bravo sir

Matt
"I don't want to live in the past. I just don't want to lose it."
     -The Two Jakes

1/6thtoyz

Quote from: mjaycox on August 30, 2016, 12:44:19 AM
Well  this is absolutely EFFING awesome.

Seeing this made my monster kid day.

I make customs all the time and am very hard to impress, but this made me sit up and pay attention.  I want that stagecoach in a really bad way.

Bravo sir

Matt
Thanks Matt🙂
Gotta say I've been thinking about this project for a couple years. No idea when I started it where it was going to end up. I really can't believe it turned out the way it did.

1/6thtoyz

Palifan

I was wondering how much was scratch built and after seeing those pictures of it in the making it's even more impressive.

Top work all round and thanks for sharing some behind the scenes, always nice to see how these things are put together.

Ian

Gory Glenn