Post an Image of a Favourite Monster or Sci-Fi Collectible!

Started by Hepcat, May 13, 2016, 03:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hepcat

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on December 05, 2023, 06:56:41 AMThey were fighting Shmoos?

Perhaps the Herculoids were allied with the Shmoos against a world threatening menace?

???

Collecting! It's what I do!

Hepcat

Here are some pics of boss cool Munsters' Magic Slates from the mid-1960's:

cl:)

Dr.Cyclops

Here's a favorite Creepy from my Childhood (It lived at the Family Cottage on Georgian Bay from 1969-2000

"A Castle without a Crypt is like a Unicorn without a Horn" ~ Professor Abronsius

Hepcat

Here are some pics of cool MOC Imperial Slurfies from the 1970's:

Hepcat

While MPC is justifiably very highly regarded in these here parts for its Pop-Top Horrors and associated Weird Monsters issues, these were only a fraction of the company's product line. One of MPC's other popular product lines was prehistoric animals/monsters. Here's a now scarce boxed set:

Here as well from Horrorhunter's collection is a carded set from 1964:

And a couple of later carded issues:

Here evidently are the mold groupings for the MPC prehistoric animal figures:

8)

Hepcat

Here are scans of the Skywald Psycho magazines in my collection:

LFSPaul

Quote from: Hepcat on September 21, 2023, 08:35:17 PM
Wow! Is that a Queen Mera statuette on the lower right? If so, do you have any dedicated closeup pics of the figure?

???

It's a resin kit produced by Filmy Girls. I had it painted by Steve Riojas and I limit myself to resin kits that are outstanding.

Also fixed the photo links to something more permanent.

Hepcat

This one's not been fixed though. It's still a Facebook link:

Quote from: LFSPaul on January 08, 2023, 08:16:54 PMNot really toys, but two of my favorite collectibles other than my Creature Collection.

I call them Evolution, T-70 to T-800.

:(

Hepcat

Here are a couple of good shots I lifted off the net of the Pressman Movie/T.V. Horror Make-Up kit from 1975 and the Pressman Movie/T.V. Monster Make-Up kit from 1976:

Just what I would have needed for the office!

8)

Hepcat

Here are a few good shots of the Universal Monstickers by Pen-Art Productions circa 1980 when puffy stickers were all the rage:

darkmonkeygod

Quote from: Hepcat on April 01, 2024, 03:56:56 AM
Here are a couple of good shots of the Universal Monstickers by Pen-Art from the 1980's when puffy stickers were the rage:

Quite a favorite of mine. I would love to know if the counter point of sale display was actually produced - along with who the illustrator is!

Shannon aka monsieurmonkey on UMA Y!

Mike Scott

Quote from: darkmonkeygod on April 01, 2024, 04:15:10 AM
I would love to know if the counter point of sale display was actually produced -

Looks like they might have been made for a rack, so there may not have been a counter box/display.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

darkmonkeygod

Shannon aka monsieurmonkey on UMA Y!