Mezco Frankenstein pre-order

Started by Palifan, April 06, 2016, 02:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mord

Quote from: Anton Phibes on August 01, 2016, 04:51:00 PM
I went color. lets see what happens,lol.
Good luck. I think the color one will be great, too. I didn't want to take a chance so I got both. I'll sell the one I like least.

Anton Phibes

You know....as excited as I am for these......I really am more excited about their space Ghost. Especially if they make the phantom cruiser. That thing would rock. Here's to hoping they get Wolfman right. I am still plenty ticked about that lunchbox though. Yet I will take your advice, and not hold it against Mezco. even though they are directly responsible for mrs. bates's tease and subsequent cancellation. Now, if they made Psycho 1: 12......I would be jazzed.

the_horror_man

Quote from: Anton Phibes on August 01, 2016, 05:44:00 PM
You know....as excited as I am for these......I really am more excited about their space Ghost. Especially if they make the phantom cruiser. That thing would rock. Here's to hoping they get Wolfman right. I am still plenty ticked about that lunchbox though. Yet I will take your advice, and not hold it against Mezco. even though they are directly responsible for mrs. bates's tease and subsequent cancellation. Now, if they made Psycho 1: 12......I would be jazzed.

Who knows, maybe we will get a Mrs Bates. Look at the American Werewolf in London figures we are getting. Figures were supposed to be released years ago and it never happened. Now, it is happening and it is about time.

thm

marsattacks666

Quote from: the_horror_man on August 01, 2016, 05:46:57 PM
Who knows, maybe we will get a Mrs Bates. Look at the American Werewolf in London figures we are getting. Figures were supposed to be released years ago and it never happened. Now, it is happening and it is about time.

thm

I would love a whole line of Psycho figures. I only have one, from the MacFarlane line.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on August 01, 2016, 06:47:29 PM
I would love a whole line of Psycho figures. I only have one, from the MacFarlane line.
ALL of us are with you on that one, brother!

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on August 01, 2016, 07:56:44 PM
ALL of us are with you on that one, brother!

When will that day come. Hopefully soon.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on August 01, 2016, 08:55:06 PM
When will that day come. Hopefully soon.
This Mezco One:12 Collective line looks promising. A Psycho line doesn't seem too out of reach  (especially since they've been flirting with a " mother" figure).

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on August 01, 2016, 09:00:41 PM
This Mezco One:12 Collective line looks promising. A Psycho line doesn't seem too out of reach  (especially since they've been flirting with a " mother" figure).

How about a Bates motel playset, with working shower in cabin #1. Hey-yo!

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on August 01, 2016, 09:08:51 PM
Now you've got me thinking about a Marion Crane figure....anatomically correct with rooted hair (s)

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on August 01, 2016, 09:29:20 PM
Now you've got me thinking about a Marion Crane figure....anatomically correct with rooted hair (s)

Accessories include- Newspaper, purse (white or black) with $$$, and vehicle. Figure variation(white or black bra)

the_horror_man

Quote from: marsattacks666 on August 01, 2016, 09:08:51 PM

Complete with sound. You pull back the shower curtain and you hear the screeching violins. ;D

thm

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on August 01, 2016, 09:39:08 PM
Accessories include- Newspaper, purse (white or black) with $$$, and vehicle. Figure variation(white or black bra)
Plus a working toilet to flush the papers.

marsattacks666

A sound chip would be awesome. I also want Psycho II figures. Lila Crane action figure with machete in her face.

Mord

Quote from: marsattacks666 on August 01, 2016, 09:52:39 PM
A sound chip would be awesome. I also want Psycho II figures. Lila Crane action figure with machete in her face.
I hope that someone from Mezco is reading all this and realizing that we're serious  (you may even win Anton back).

marsattacks666

Quote from: Mord on August 01, 2016, 09:58:55 PM
I hope that someone from Mezco is reading all this and realizing that we're serious  (you may even win Anton back).

Definitely serious. We need, as collectors new characters/figures. Maybe something from Reaction.
As cheesy as their produced figures