Mezco Frankenstein pre-order

Started by Palifan, April 06, 2016, 02:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_horror_man

Quote from: Mord on April 07, 2016, 04:21:04 AM
The box is "collector friendly". Even I might take it out for a change of head or two.

Mord.....Mord...Someone has taken your place at your key board...Someone is typing sentences for you...What have you done with the real Mord? ;D

thm

Joseph_Baeza

Quite an extraordinary sculpt for such a little figure.  A bit overpriced for a 1/12 figure, but the craftsmanship makes up for it.  I will certainly buy it because I appreciate Mezco's efforts of putting out high quality Universal monsters out in the mass market.  Hopefully, sales will be strong enough on this piece for Mezco to continue with other characters in the line. 

the_horror_man

I think Mezco should release the Mrs Bates doll they were supposed to release a couple of years ago. ;D

thm

Anton Phibes

Quote from: the_horror_man on April 07, 2016, 05:57:14 PM
I think Mezco should release the Mrs Bates doll they were supposed to release a couple of years ago. ;D

thm

Please allow me to make the introductions here. Salt...meet wound. Wound...meet salt. :'(

Moe

Easy order!  I think $70 is a fair price.  A 12" Sideshow version, if produced today would cost $200

marsattacks666

Quote from: the_horror_man on April 07, 2016, 05:57:14 PM

thm

Hey-yo!
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mord

Quote from: the_horror_man on April 07, 2016, 02:59:59 PM
Mord.....Mord...Someone has taken your place at your key board...Someone is typing sentences for you...What have you done with the real Mord? ;D

thm
I'm medicated, now. It makes me more "chill" (as the young 'uns say). I might even build a miniature wind mill and set it on fire with the figure inside.

StyreneDude

I ordered two...I really hope Franky is a good seller so they make more.

Type3Toys

Awesome! I am waiting for the color version, however.

Gory Glenn

Amazing figure but I will wait for the color version as well. It does make sense to release the B&W first. Usually when they come out simultaneously the color sells out and the B&W's sit around for a while. Someone on eBay is also taking pre-orders for the B&W version with BIN $89.99 and make offer. As for the hair they should just give him real hair and a little comb accessory so you can do it up any way you like.  ;)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PRE-ORDER-Frankenstein-1-12-Collective-Universal-Monsters-by-Mezco-/351701063778?hash=item51e3045862:g:BlAAAOSwAvJXBWJH

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Mcdee

So just to be clear...This is about 6 inches tall? 1/12 scale is similar to the Monster Scenes models....
or is this 12 inches tall ?
Mcdee
Remember, it's not just a hobby, it's an obsession!

horrorhunter

Quote from: Mcdee on June 04, 2016, 04:50:33 PM
So just to be clear...This is about 6 inches tall? 1/12 scale is similar to the Monster Scenes models....
or is this 12 inches tall ?
Mcdee
Around 6" tall.
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Mcdee

Quote from: horrorhunter on June 04, 2016, 04:57:25 PM
Around 6" tall.
Thanks for the input....I collect 12 inch figures mostly....
Mcdee
Remember, it's not just a hobby, it's an obsession!

marsattacks666

Quote from: The Red Death 30 on April 07, 2016, 10:42:17 AM
I am currently praying to the plastic gods for a Creature in this series

Please, please, please.