David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

horrorhunter

Quote from: Mike Scott on March 26, 2016, 08:14:34 PM
How do you decide which movies not to watch?
I don't decide "not to watch" anything regarding Horror/Sci-Fi/Exploitation. I watch any and all, especially something notorious.

Are ya chicken?  ???

ALWAYS MONSTERING...

horrorhunter

ALWAYS MONSTERING...

horrorhunter

ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

horrorhunter

Quote from: Memphremagog on March 26, 2016, 10:43:07 PM
I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE(1978)
Here's another:

The I Spit On Your Grave (1978) Millennium Edition DVD from Elite (2002) has some great special features including 2 commentaries, one from Meir Zarchi, and one from Joe Bob Briggs. Joe Bob's commentary is one of the best I've ever heard. That dude can convey a plethora of information while making it a real pleasure to listen to. I prefer Joe Bob's commentaries to anyone's, even Tim Lucas (but Tim's are pretty close).
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

marsattacks666

Quote from: horrorhunter on March 26, 2016, 11:44:18 PM
Here's another:

The I Spit On Your Grave (1978) Millennium Edition DVD from Elite (2002) has some great special features including 2 commentaries, one from Meir Zarchi, and one from Joe Bob Briggs. Joe Bob's commentary is one of the best I've ever heard. That dude can convey a plethora of information while making it a real pleasure to listen to. I prefer Joe Bob's commentaries to anyone's, even Tim Lucas (but Tim's are pretty close).

The Elite DVD is extremely good.

Btw...Camille Keaton is very cool in lerson. I had the pleasure of meeting her at Fangoria Weekend of Horrors convention.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: horrorhunter on March 26, 2016, 11:44:18 PM

Thanks for the heads-up on these commentaries.

I really appreciate informative, entertaining commentaries that can add so much to the enjoyment of some films.

(And I really hate the other kind.)
ADAM