Author Topic: EC Ghoulunatics Tweeterhead Maquettes/statues coming soon  (Read 5674 times)

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
Re: EC Ghoulunatics Tweeterhead Maquettes/statues coming soon
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2019, 04:40:31 PM »
What is the issue? I am truly upset.😔
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Anton Phibes

• Sergeant
  • Good Evening, Dr. Vesalius
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2019, 04:56:29 PM »
Not enough interest pre-order wise to warrant it. Dang shame. I paid for ym Witch in full well in advance. Guess no one else did,lol.
"Nine Killed you---Nine shall Die!"

marsattacks666

• Sergeant
  • I'm almost.....Human.
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2019, 04:58:15 PM »
Not enough interest pre-order wise to warrant it. Dang shame. I paid for ym Witch in full well in advance. Guess no one else did,lol.

Sorry, Anton.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

StyreneDude

• Sergeant
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2019, 05:08:18 AM »
Pre-order based stuff never works

You have to release to generate interest... you can't generate interest and then decide to release. It doesn't work that way. Most toy and resin releases that have which I know of have ultimately failed.

Matt

THIS. A THOUSAND TIMES THIS.  I am so sick and tired of companies asking for my money up front for toys, statues, etc. that don't get made for six months to a year, maybe longer.  The thing is, companies want a huge payoff while taking on ZERO risk. That's not how business works. Here's an idea...try making the damn product FIRST, and THEN ask me to buy it. If I'm handing over $300-400 to you, I want my statue NOW, not a year from now.

Doh!

• Corporal
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2019, 12:34:20 AM »
Ugh, I've had THREE things canceled on me in the past few years:

1) A Mrs. Bates doll (cloth body, resin head and hands).

2) Freddy Krueger puppet from Nightmare 3 that was supposed to be cast from the original prop.

3) A friggin' Jaws T-shirt for the Amity Police. C'mon, man! How many pre-sales do you need for a T-shirt??

This is giving me a pre-order phobia.

Anton Phibes

• Sergeant
  • Good Evening, Dr. Vesalius
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2019, 01:36:00 PM »
OK, Tweeterhead may have dropped the ball, but it appears MoonDevil Studios is planning busts of Crypt Keeper, Old Witch, and Vault Keeper. So that's something at least.
"Nine Killed you---Nine shall Die!"