EC Ghoulunatics Tweeterhead Maquettes/statues coming soon

Started by Anton Phibes, November 11, 2015, 07:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anton Phibes

Quote from: Haunted hearse on August 22, 2016, 07:26:04 PM
The Vaultkeeper has always been a male. They made it clear in the old comics when sometimes the Cryptkeeper and Vaultkeeper had arguments about which one was the Old Witch's "Ghoulfriend".  (I think they later agrred that they both loathed her.) When they introduced the Vaultkeeper to the animated "Tales form the Cryptkeeper", the character was voiced by David Hemblen.

I think Bob was temporarily replaced his evil counterpart from a parallel earth...instead of Bob... it's Boob. ;) ;) Hopefully they fixed the malfunctioning transporter and he is fine now. Thank you for pointing out the cold hard facts for him. Vault Keeper thanks you for standing up for his integrity. He would thank you form the bottom of his heart...but he hasn't got one. heh...heh...heh. 8)

Anton Phibes

Witch is still available (unbelievable!---the economy must be worse than we thought!), and if the placard at the convention is still on target, Vault Keeper goes up for pre-order this month gang. Mid September I'm sure. Keep your eyes peeled,lol. 8)

Wolfman

Quote from: Anton Phibes on September 06, 2016, 04:50:49 PM
Witch is still available (unbelievable!---the economy must be worse than we thought!), and if the placard at the convention is still on target, Vault Keeper goes up for pre-order this month gang. Mid September I'm sure. Keep your eyes peeled,lol. 8)
Did you pre-order the Witch? RU Gettin' the Vaultkeeper as well?

JP

Anton Phibes

I put my order in for Witch. I suppose it depends on how much I wanna eat this month....but I'm gonna try,lol. I usually move some stuff out that i no longer care for, or sell things outta one of my trade boxes to afford them. I try to make the collection sustain itself. I cannot spend money freely like I used to be able to. Hardly ever in fact,lol. I do what i can tho. Trying to collect with no disposable income to speak of is extremely hindering.

Wolfman

Quote from: Anton Phibes on September 06, 2016, 06:50:50 PM
I put my order in for Witch. I suppose it depends on how much I wanna eat this month....but I'm gonna try,lol. I usually move some stuff out that i no longer care for, or sell things outta one of my trade boxes to afford them. I try to make the collection sustain itself. I cannot spend money freely like I used to be able to. Hardly ever in fact,lol. I do what i can tho. Trying to collect with no disposable income to speak of is extremely hindering.
It makes for being creative to get the things you really want. I'm looking forward to the Vault Keeper.

I just got outbid on the VXX-FX EC Zombie mask. I put in a high bid of $744.44. It's at $754.44 with just under 4 days left. I'm now officially out. I went higher than I wanted to, so I'm not sad that I got outbid. The Vault Keeper is back in play now. lol

JP

Wolfman

Quote from: Anton Phibes on August 20, 2016, 01:25:33 AM
I doubt I will get Drusilla. Because, well...honestly...who cares about her ,lol??? ::) She was only in the final 4 issues of Vault of Horror and never spoke a word. I aint shucking out $225 for her. ::)

Yeah Anton, you say that now, but what if she's showing a little bit? lol

JP

Anton Phibes

"Showing"...as in pregnant? What you talkin bout Willis? ;)  She was barely a footnote, and I don 't consider her one of the main group. She'd have to have a killer base with a ghoul coming out of the ground or something.

Wolfman

Quote from: Anton Phibes on September 08, 2016, 03:22:42 PM
"Showing"...as in pregnant? What you talkin bout Willis? ;)  She was barely a footnote, and I don 't consider her one of the main group. She'd have to have a killer base with a ghoul coming out of the ground or something.
Yeah, I guess you're right. A mute who just showed up for the last 4 issues isn't going to cut it. Minimal clothing  might not even get the job done at this point. lol

JP

Anton Phibes

Uhm...if they decided to make her nekkid....that would make me even less inclined to purchase,lol.  I find that sort of thing a tad risque for display. Plus, even if I didn't....my wife would kill  me. So---nope. :angel:

Wolfman

Quote from: Anton Phibes on September 08, 2016, 05:23:27 PM
Uhm...if they decided to make her nekkid....that would make me even less inclined to purchase,lol.  I find that sort of thing a tad risque for display. Plus, even if I didn't....my wife would kill  me. So---nope. :angel:
Wouldn't go over too big in my house either. Actually, it might go over, as in knocked over. lol

Other than ebay, where is the best place to try to purchase VOH? I don't currently own any, but want to collect (and read) them as my next project.

JP

Anton Phibes

Ebay is it. Not one single comic shop around here has any EC reprints. I have a lot of about half the set of gemstone reprints on ebay presently. Excellent shape. Reasonably priced. Other stuff too.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/122108462296?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Wolfman

Quote from: Anton Phibes on September 08, 2016, 07:00:38 PM
Ebay is it. Not one single comic shop around here has any EC reprints. I have a lot of about half the set of gemstone reprints on ebay presently. Excellent shape. Reasonably priced. Other stuff too.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/122108462296?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
Metropolis Comics in NY have some originals, but they're kind of pricey. I prefer originals, so this may take a while. Something to do over the next few years. A lot of times, the fun is in the chase.

JP

Anton Phibes

I would prefer originals too. but there aint a snowball's chance in Satan's jock  >:D that I could ever afford them in the grade I would desire. Reprints will do for me,lol. :angel:

Wolfman

Quote from: Anton Phibes on September 08, 2016, 07:31:26 PM
I would prefer originals too. but there aint a snowball's chance in Satan's jock  >:D that I could ever afford them in the grade I would desire. Reprints will do for me,lol. :angel:
I hear ya. I'm going to be buying low grade copies for sure. As long as they're complete.

JP

Wolfman

Hey Anton, do you know the edition size on the Witch?

JP