****Wanted**** Frankenstein Mug

Started by ParanormalMedia, December 14, 2008, 12:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ParanormalMedia

Hi all,

Im new here. But I am A HUGE monster lover! I am looking for this Frankenstein mug here in this link http://monsterkidclassichorrorforum.yuku.com/topic/20679

If any of you have one of these please email me at paranormalmedia(*at*)comcast.net I am willing to pay $$$$$$ for this mug. It is a replacement for a dear friend.

Your help is much appreciated!!!
Thanks,
Randy

ParanormalMedia

By the way sorry about the link. I do not know how to post pics on this forum yet..lol

Toy Ranch

Hi Randy, and welcome to the UMA.  Pics posting here works the same way it does at the Classic Horror Film Board.  Links to other boards are no problem at the UMA, as long as they are relevant and aren't considered spam.  This was relevant.  The CHFB are our friends.  Also, please state the item you are buying or selling in the title.  I fixed your post up there.  Hope to see you around some more!

ParanormalMedia

Hey thanks! I only wish i could find some history about this mug and get one!! There are a few similar but none I have found identical! Surely someone here has one.

Thanks,
Randy

ParanormalMedia

FOUND!! I scored me one of these!!!! I thank all of you for your help and emails sending me in the right direction!
Thanks very much!
Randy