Author Topic: What about The Omen?  (Read 1388 times)

James Burrell

• Private First Class
Re: What about The Omen?
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2015, 01:10:56 PM »
Yes, but I was referring to an action figure with great detail. Not like the Living Dead Dolls. I was thinking along the lines of NECA or McFarlane style figures.

thm

Yes, it would be great to have an action figure. NECA put out figures of non-slasher film characters like Regan from The Exorcist, so maybe one day we'll get a Damien, as well.

-James

The Batman

• Sergeant
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2015, 02:14:52 PM »
Later today I may try to find that diorama scene someone built with the lightning rod slices into the priest...

Saints Church in Fulham, just north of the Putney Bridge, is where crazed priest, Father Brennan, played at the time by then-Doctor Who Patrick Troughton, is killed by being spiked through his body by a huge falling lightning conductor outside of a church.

Count_Zirock

• Sergeant
  • My blood now flows through her veins!
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2015, 03:58:08 PM »
I think "The Omen" came out about six years after Troughton left "Doctor Who." Tom Baker would have been the Doctor in 1976.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y336-A1 using Tapatalk

"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

Haunted hearse

• Sergeant
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2015, 05:51:24 PM »
I think they should make a nanny yoyo with a sound chip that says 'for you Damien'. :P
What ever happened to my Transylvania Twist?

aura of foreboding

• Sergeant
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2015, 07:55:11 PM »
I think the main interest would be with Damien & the Rott. The others might just become "peg warmers" (even though, I would buy them myself).

I would go for this.