Oh. Goody. Universal ReAction variants. Comic Con Exclusives

Started by Anton Phibes, June 26, 2015, 03:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anton Phibes

Quote from: tylerh on October 19, 2015, 03:11:14 AM
There is no Dracula because - according to licensor - Dracula doesn't "live with" the other monsters, and couldnt be included.

FYI - It wasnt the fault of Funko or Super 7

I hope this is a joke. if not---Universal  is even more screwed up than I previously believed them to be already.

Mord

There is no Dracula because - according to licensor - Dracula doesn't "live with" the other monsters, and couldnt be included.

I don't see why others don't get it. Frankenstein, the Wolfman, the Mummy, the Creature and the Phantom were in the same fraternity in college. They remained "roomies" for life. Dracula was all aloof in Transylvania and all. Makes sense now, right?

Monsters For Sale

Dracula appeared in the cross-over movies with multiple monsters.

Creature and the Invisible One are the only core monsters (Drac, Frank, Mummy, Invisible Man, Wolfie and Creature) that never appeared with any of the others in a Universal movie.  Although Invisble Man made a brief cameo in A&C Meet Frankenstein and Creature did appear with Frankenstein on stage on the Abbott and Costello Show.

Gotta be a joke.
ADAM

Mike Scott

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on October 19, 2015, 02:45:54 PM
Creature and the Invisible One are the only core monsters (Drac, Frank, Mummy, Invisible Man, Wolfie and Creature) that never appeared with any of the others in a Universal movie.

The Mummy never appeared with any of the other Universal monsters. (In the 30s/40s movies.)
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Mike Scott on October 19, 2015, 03:44:46 PM
The Mummy never appeared with any of the other Universal monsters. (In the 30s/40s movies.)

I stand corrected.
ADAM

tylerh

I wish it was a joke. I dont make *those* decisions  :)

Quote from: Mord on October 19, 2015, 02:40:13 PM
I don't see why others don't get it. Frankenstein, the Wolfman, the Mummy, the Creature and the Phantom were in the same fraternity in college. They remained "roomies" for life. Dracula was all aloof in Transylvania and all. Makes sense now, right?

aura of foreboding

Wait...  Wait...  Are we for real right now?  Is this actually happening?  When did any of the monsters ever live together? 

Oh wait...  Wait...

Give me their number.  Give me their address.  I will send them a copy of Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein.  I'm pretty sure Dracula and Frankenstein were living in the same castle.  And they, and they alone, were the only monsters that ever inhabited the same house together!