Author Topic: The things we don't know what to do with...  (Read 6228 times)

Monsters For Sale

• Sergeant
  • Aged 10 - 1957
Re: The things we don't know what to do with...
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2015, 09:57:41 AM »
I've got one of these pinball machine side cabinet decals and don't have wall space for something half that big, so it's in a tube in the closet. Not sellin' it, though. The smaller decal of the scratching claw is on the wall.

Ooh...!

How big is it?
ADAM

Mike Scott

• Army General
  • So terrifying only screams can describe it!
    • Monster Magazines
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2015, 01:21:17 PM »
Ooh...!

How big is it?

I think it's 50+ in. The length of the side on the PB machine.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 01:26:30 PM by Mike Scott »
CREATURE FAN

Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Sir Masksalot

• Corporal
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2020, 04:46:01 PM »
This is a fun thread. I hope there'll be more replies.
The masks I collect are usually no larger than my own head. However, back in the 1990s, I came into a "life-sized" rubber casting
of PUMPKINHEAD's top half. Those who've seen the 1988 movie can imagine just how big it is. It's all one piece, I can't wear it
as a mask/costume, and can't commit space for it in my collection room. I can't sell it either, would dread having to pack it up
for shipping, so it remains in year-round storage in my garage. Who knows? Maybe it's helping scare away the termites ... 

Haunted hearse

• Sergeant
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2020, 10:13:41 AM »
For several years, I had Mina's casket from "Dracula Dead and Loving It" stored in the Basement of my antique shop, when it was in Temecula California.  The thing is huge, and I had no space for it. when I moved to Wilson NC, I finally had room to display it in the enclosed back of the house, where I have the washer and dryer. They also had Dracula's coffin at the same auction I purchased Mina's coffin. It's a good thing I didn't buy that one, because it was much taller, and I wouldn't have any room for it.
What ever happened to my Transylvania Twist?