Phantasm

Scary lookin hand, but cut them.

Chuck
Chuck Jeffers

"You told me that nothings free except my own insanity."
                                                  Alice Cooper

Penny Dreadful

I mourn the passing of your thumbnail Ray of the Coffin.  :'(

If you've got an itch to scratch I'd go ahead and keep 'em.  Like Meek, I find long nails to be kind of a pain to maintain so I generally don't go for them myself.  But yours do look really cool and Coffin Joe-esque.     

- Penny
PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
Horror hostess
http://www.shillingshockers.com

TERROR AT COLLINWOOD
Dark Shadows podcast
https://www.terroratcollinwood.com

arlened

Do not cut them!

Go to your local nail salon, have them do a wrap.  Maybe ten bucks.

It's what I do when a nail tragedy occurs.  My nails are quite long. And generally 90% MY nails.

Meek

Ray: Are you familiar with the tale of "Struuvelpeter" a little boy who refused to comb his hair or cut his fingernails? His Mutti warned him that something bad would happen some day---and one day while Mutti was off to market a man with a big pair of scissors came and----well, let's just say that Struuvelpeter no longer had to worry about biting his fingernails.

"Meek"(a cautionary tale)
"I am like a Unicorn in a racing stable. Beast doesn't fit."   T.E.Lawrence

Nicole

Awesome nails. I'm very sorry to hear about your thumbnail, but I seriously hope you haven't cut the others off. :o You know that Zé do Caixão would never start all over just because of one break. Go to the nail salon, cover it with a fake one, do what you have to do, but for the love of Pete, don't cut off the rest of them.
"If you can't learn to do it well, learn to enjoy doing it badly." -Ashleigh Brilliant

raycastile

You are right.  Coffin Joe would persevere in the face of adversity.  He would let nothing stand in his way.  No, I have not cut them yet.

By the way, did you get that Mojica quote from the movie RAPE/PERVERSION?  (See, I know my stuff.)

Quote from: Nicole on December 27, 2007, 08:44:40 PM
Awesome nails. I'm very sorry to hear about your thumbnail, but I seriously hope you haven't cut the others off. :o You know that Zé do Caixão would never start all over just because of one break. Go to the nail salon, cover it with a fake one, do what you have to do, but for the love of Pete, don't cut off the rest of them.
Raymond Castile

misterhorror

I would cut them just in case you should develope an itch in a delicate place ;D
misterhorror

Nicole

Quote from: raycastile on December 27, 2007, 10:52:39 PM
You are right.  Coffin Joe would persevere in the face of adversity.  He would let nothing stand in his way.  No, I have not cut them yet.

By the way, did you get that Mojica quote from the movie RAPE/PERVERSION?  (See, I know my stuff.)

There you go Ray, that's the spirit!

And you are correct, that is where the quote is from. No doubt, you're just as big of a Coffin Joe fanatic as I am.
"If you can't learn to do it well, learn to enjoy doing it badly." -Ashleigh Brilliant

SpankRamen

I SAY GLUE THE NAIL BACK ONTO YOUR THUMB!

GAKENSTEIN

Ray, the photo link would not work!  When I clicked on the thumbnail nothing....oh...nevermind....
"Supernatural perhaps, baloney perhaps not!"

Nicole

Sorry, couldn't resist.  ;D

raycastile

Ha!  That cartoon is priceless!  Do you know how old it is?
Raymond Castile

Nicole

Honestly, I'm not sure how old it is. I found it in January of 2003, on a Brazilian website with a then-recent article on Coffin Joe. I took it as though the cartoon was created for the article, although I could be wrong.

SpankRamen

mike c

Quote from: ramsey37 on December 16, 2007, 04:46:56 PM
You mean it has its own season now? How come no one told me?! ;)
George

My keyboard's covered with Coke now, thanks SO much!

Mike C.