Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Memphremagog

Quote from: Mike Scott on December 31, 2016, 06:00:11 PM
Some beautiful 3 sheets!  :)

Yes, I was quite impressed with them when I first saw them. Good stuff!
DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Mord

The artwork on these posters is fantastic. They really make you want to watch the movies (which, of course, is the point). Imagine seeing these outside your movie theater. How could you resist buying a ticket and watching the flick? I can't remember the last time a modern movie poster made me feel that way. I still buy DVDS and Blu-rays rather than streaming. I think the movie cover artwork has a lot to do with it (along with the special features).

horrorhunter

Quote from: Mord on December 31, 2016, 06:23:46 PM
I still buy DVDS and Blu-rays rather than streaming. I think the movie cover artwork has a lot to do with it (along with the special features).
Me too. I want to own something tangible that I can reference whenever I wish without being dependent on some streaming service. The special features on disc releases are also a VERY big deal for me.

Also, there's just something great about having a physical collection of something you love. eBooks and the Cloud just don't cut it for me.
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Mord

Quote from: horrorhunter on December 31, 2016, 06:29:12 PM
Me too. I want to own something tangible that I can reference whenever I wish without being dependent on some streaming service. The special features on disc releases are also a VERY big deal for me.

Also, there's just something great about having a physical collection of something you love. eBooks and the Cloud just don't cut it for me.
Dude, I have to admit that I'm completely envious of your I DRINK YOUR BLOOD SET with the hypo. I also wish I had known about the PIECES release with the puzzle.

horrorhunter

Quote from: Mord on December 31, 2016, 06:36:36 PM
Dude, I have to admit that I'm completely envious of your I DRINK YOUR BLOOD SET with the hypo. I also wish I had known about the PIECES release with the puzzle.
I learned about the Pieces deal a little late and ended up snagging one on eBay without the puzzle. Grindhouse Releasing is killin' it with their limited premiums and unbelievable amount of special features. I hear they may be going to stop producing these soon which would be a real shame.

Check out Diabolik DVD to get the scoop on all the preorders. That's really the only way to be sure to get the limited premiums. Don't trust Amazon, go with Diabolik. I've never had a problem with Diabolik. They're small enough to actually care about their customers and they have excellent service.

Here's a link: http://www.diabolikdvd.com/
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Mike Scott

Quote from: Mord on December 31, 2016, 06:23:46 PM
I can't remember the last time a modern movie poster made me feel that way.

I think most people have already made up their minds, whether or not they're going to see a movie, by the time they ever see a poster.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

horrorhunter

Quote from: Mike Scott on December 31, 2016, 07:22:22 PM
I think most people have already made up their minds, whether or not they're going to see a movie, by the time they ever see a poster.
Yeah, now they just check everything out on the 'net to get the scoop. In the old days posters were a big part of the advertising for frequent moviegoers. Sure there were trailers, TV/radio spots, and newspaper ads, but there was nothing like checking the posters in the lobby for coming attractions. The good posters glorified the film and were sometimes better than the film itself.. often better concerning Exploitation movies.  ;D
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS: