CHRISTMAS IS HERE AGAIN!

Started by gracebuster, December 17, 2008, 05:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gracebuster

Hi everyone,

First I hope that this note finds you all great and that your Holiday season is going fantastically! All here is well. I am actually freezing (like many on this list) in Marion, Indiana where I am serving as the guest artist for fantastic school for the arts. We're doing an amazing Christmas show.   

I am writing today, though,  to let everyone know that our animated Christmas film, CHRISTMAS IS HERE AGAIN, will make it television debut on Wednesday December 17th! The movie will air on the MYNETWORK stations. formerly UPN, I believe.

http://www.mynetworktv.com/schedule.php 

Check out the official website, here.

http://www.christmasishereagain.com/

BTW, If you want to see something VERY silly check out the METHOD ACTOR segement on the website (or dvd). If you have ever heard CELEBRITIES AT THEIR WORST this short contains an HOMAGE.

Also, you can always get any new information and pictures at ...

www.danielroebuck.com

Please remember that, although the movie is playing on television, it is also available at TARGET, BEST BUY and WALMART and would make a great Christmas Gift!

Okay, off to rehearsal as I am singing and dancing and A LITTLE rusty when it comes to BOTH!.

Thanks,
Danny

raycastile

I see this film reunites you with former costar Andy Griffith from MATLOCK, and brings you together with the man you played in LATE SHIFT, Jay Leno.  Any other degrees of separation in this project?
Raymond Castile

ChattyLMS

Oh wow!
That's really cool!  I hope I get to see it tonight!  Congratulations on the program!  And Happy Holidays!
Laura ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

fmofmpls

This looks like a lot of fun. I'll have to pick up a copy and watch it with the kids.

BTW, make sure you check out the Video section at the 'Christmas Is Here Again' website. There you will find a hilarious online video named 'Dan Roebuck: Method Actor'. That is a must see! Very funny stuff!

The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

poseablemonster

I'll be picking up a DVD of this for the kids this year from Santa.  Look great!

Illoman

Quote from: fmofmpls on December 17, 2008, 05:31:58 PM
This looks like a lot of fun. I'll have to pick up a copy and watch it with the kids.

BTW, make sure you check out the Video section at the 'Christmas Is Here Again' website. There you will find a hilarious online video named 'Dan Roebuck: Method Actor'. That is a must see! Very funny stuff!

You're right, Terry! That was hilarious! GO DANNY!!!!

Mike

Scaremail

I was going to post something last week about the DVD.

Johnny Scareshock had something about the DVD in his SCARE-NEWS which appears in our upcoming issue so I ended up going to Target and buying the DVD.

The family and I enjoyed the DVD a lot, especially the extra features.  BUY the DVD now and have some HAPPY SCARYDAYS!

Scatter

Hi Danny..........just wanted to say I love your work. And I love that monster collection even more!!
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

gracebuster

Your support is so overwhelming. Thank you everybody. I am so blessed to be able to work on so many things, but this one was a labor of love and a dream come true.

I am so happy people like it.