New Default Theme

Started by fmofmpls, December 05, 2008, 07:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Creeper

A Phantom of the Opera would be cool.  Is the Wolfman one about done?
Long live the UMA!

The Creeper

Quote from: fmofmpls on April 13, 2009, 12:41:38 PM
Hi Wolf Man. Thanks for your never ending patience. I'm so sorry about the delay! I've been swamped with membership kit orders, posters, Marx Dracs, and my real job too. I'm happy to report that I'm finally getting caught up. I'm looking forward to completing the Wolf Man template this week! I promise I will get this done THIS WEEK or my name isn't ....

The Famous Procrastinator of Minneapolis.
Any word yet on the progress of the Wolfman theme?  I really dig the different themes. 
Long live the UMA!

Jscareshock

Thank you for all of your wonderful efforts.  Just so you know I am happy with the way things are now.

The Creeper

Just wondering if the Wolfman theme was still going to happen?  I really like the Creature and Dracula ones, they are cool!
Long live the UMA!

fmofmpls

Quote from: The Creeper on May 27, 2009, 04:51:54 AM
Just wondering if the Wolfman theme was still going to happen?  I really like the Creature and Dracula ones, they are cool!

I am currently working on a few new themes and this includes the long awaited Wolf Man theme. Wolf Man is very close to being finished. My gratitude for your patience. I know I've been promising this Wolf Man theme for a very long time, but now that Wonderfest is finally behind us, I am devoting more of my time to the daily operations of this forum. This includes new upcoming features as well as new themes.  

Frankenstein, Wolf Man, Mummy, Phantom, Uncle 4E, and maybe even a Coffin Joe theme are coming your way soon!
The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

The Creeper

Long live the UMA!

fmofmpls

New Wolfman forum theme now showing and operational! Input is welcome. More delicious forum flavors coming soon!

Next up is an Uncle Forry theme!

For directions on how to change your forum theme click - http://www.universalmonsterarmy.com/forum/index.php?topic=2804.0
The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

Scatter

Quote from: fmofmpls on June 11, 2009, 10:26:18 PM
New Wolfman forum theme now showing and operational! Input is welcome. More delicious forum flavors coming soon!

For directions on how to change your forum theme click - http://www.universalmonsterarmy.com/forum/index.php?topic=2804.0

I love my Drac theme, but I might be sorely tempted by the Uncle Forry!!
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

The Creeper

Quote from: fmofmpls on June 11, 2009, 10:26:18 PM

The new Wolfman theme is awesome!  I love it! 
Long live the UMA!

CreepyJeff

Quote from: The Creeper on June 12, 2009, 08:46:10 PM
The new Wolfman theme is awesome!  I love it! 
I'm not the brightest bulb but the forum doesn't look any different to me.  Where/how do I see the Wolf Man theme???
"Work...Finish.  Then sleep!"

Nicole

Quote from: fmofmpls on June 09, 2009, 01:12:44 PM
Frankenstein, Wolf Man, Mummy, Phantom, Uncle 4E, and maybe even a Coffin Joe theme are coming your way soon!

:o ;D
"If you can't learn to do it well, learn to enjoy doing it badly." -Ashleigh Brilliant

Nicole

Quote from: CreepyJeff on June 12, 2009, 10:51:46 PM
I'm not the brightest bulb but the forum doesn't look any different to me.  Where/how do I see the Wolf Man theme???

Profile> Look and Layout Preferences> Current Theme (click "change").
"If you can't learn to do it well, learn to enjoy doing it badly." -Ashleigh Brilliant

CreepyJeff

"Work...Finish.  Then sleep!"

The Creeper

Just wondering General if you have been working on the Forry theme, and if it will be available soon?
Long live the UMA!

The Creeper

Just wondering General but are you still working on some new themes?  And if you are which one is next?  I really love the Dracula, Creature, and the Wolfman themes you made.
Long live the UMA!