New DC Comics Shows

Started by geezer butler, October 31, 2014, 04:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geezer butler

Quote from: Mike Scott on December 17, 2019, 04:45:21 AM
I'm really bummed that I have to wait a whole month for the finale!

I know, right? That's weird. This is first time they're breaking it up.  ???

geezer butler

Quote from: Rex fury on December 17, 2019, 04:16:32 PM
The current crossover got me interested in re-reading the original comics. I still marvel at George Perez's ability to draw a multitude of panels and characters in the limited space of a comics page. As for the show, I'm traveling in the month of January, so I'll miss the last two episodes , but I enjoyed the work and the care put into the parts aired so far. I wasn't as fond of the two after show segments. Kevin Smith is entertaining, but I thought he was  a little too over the top as the show's host. The short actor segments were interesting, however it would have been more appealing to me to see Marv Wolfman and George P. Talking about the series.

I've followed all the CW's DC shows on and off for the last couple of years and am binge watching Doom Patrol this week. I'm hoping for a Swamp Thing  dvd soon as I'd like to see what they did with the character in the latest live incarnation.
RF

Classic story and art for sure! Yeah I can't wait for Swamp Thing blue-ray. I hear good things. Total bummer they canceled after one season.