Dracula/Creature Bobbleheads NECA

Started by crissrudd4554, July 20, 2014, 11:47:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crissrudd4554

Hi I'm after the Dracula and Creature Bobbleheads by NECA. I accidentally broke my Dracula one the other night. Creature I've yet to obtain. Could someone help?????????

Relic

crissrudd4554

Yeah I sent an offer. It was declined :(

Mord

Quote from: crissrudd4554 on July 25, 2014, 04:15:06 AM
Yeah I sent an offer. It was declined :(
I don't blame you. $199.99 is way too much (even for the rarer Dracula one).

Mcdee

I offered $25.00 lol.....nope...declined  ;D
Mcdee
Remember, it's not just a hobby, it's an obsession!

Anton Phibes

I had to pay $75 for my Creature. I wouldnt expect to find one cheaper than that.

Mord

These are the nicest Universal toys since Sideshow. I had lost track of them going up in price so quickly.

poseablemonster

I have Creature for $125:

Drac is $175:

Send me a PM if you are interested.
Thanks,
Andy

crissrudd4554

Hi everyone again. Well a few months back I managed to get these bobblers off ebay. Last night however my klutz of a mother knocked over Dracula and broke him. So now I'm on the hunt for a new Dracula. The only one's available I can find is on ebay for 179.99 and on a site called FVStore fro $149.99. Here's the thing. The rat tail's on both are broken. I'm aware that this is common with this bobblehead but does anyone know where I can get one with the tail in its entirety even if its broken off? I actually got a Dracula a few months back that was broken but the tail was complete so I bought another Dracula which was not broken but had a broken tail and took the other broken complete tail and put it on this one. However this was the Dracula my mother broke.

Mike Scott

I hate resin! I've had 5 resin things break! Two I was able to replace at a cheap (not much more than orig.) price. One successful repair, one not totally (you can see the crack) and one I'm afraid to try. I also hate super glue. There are no 2nd chances!
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

crissrudd4554

I was able to glue all the pieces back. Its not bad. Ok to display in the mean time. You can see the cracks in the cape and the rat tail. The other repairs are minor. I'll keep looking for another one.

Mord

The Dracula is very fragile. My friend tried to put his back in the Styrofoam packing to get back in the box and accidentally broke the cowl. I wont even touch mine.

crissrudd4554

I'll just get the one that's $150. Sure its a bit pricy but these dont turn up that much and even when they do the price is high. I can also replace the tail with the one from my first Dracula from a couple years ago that I broke a few months ago which believe it or not has the whole tail intact.

Mord

Quote from: crissrudd4554 on November 23, 2014, 06:42:49 PM
I'll just get the one that's $150. Sure its a bit pricy but these dont turn up that much and even when they do the price is high. I can also replace the tail with the one from my first Dracula from a couple years ago that I broke a few months ago which believe it or not has the whole tail intact.
I wonder if it would be cleaner-looking to replace the entire rat. I'm sorry you're having so many problems with these. They are worth it in the long run (best looking Universal monster toys ever made, IMO).

crissrudd4554

Actually I'll pass on the $150 one because its on a site I'm not familiar with. If something turns up lemme know guys. :)