Latest DVDs & BDs in My Collection

Started by geezer butler, July 19, 2014, 09:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigShadow

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity...

House of the Unusual Podcast

geezer butler

Quote from: BigShadow on December 29, 2020, 01:55:17 AM
Just added these to my collection:

Great stuff. I've been watching movies from the Godzilla set too. I highly recommend that collection to other Kaiju fans.

marsattacks666

Quote from: BigShadow on December 29, 2020, 01:55:17 AM
Just added these to my collection:

Awesome.  Häxan is a great, unique film.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Lazarus

Got this one at the Dollar Tree.  I only bothered because it's about a comic book, and I couldn't resist, being a comic book shop worker.

I haven't looked at anything about it, and suspect it's going to be absolutely terrible.  Looking forward to watching it.

geezer butler

Not horror, sci-fi, or fantasy, but I imagine some UMA members will find this cool. It's the Criterion set, includes all five movies and a cool booklet. Bruce was a BAMF.

2020-12-26_08-57-17 by geezer2014, on Flickr

2020-12-26_08-57-25 by geezer2014, on Flickr

2020-12-26_08-57-32 by geezer2014, on Flickr

marsattacks666

"They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

horrorhunter

ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Memphremagog

DARK SHADOWS:

David Collins: "Dead people dont just get up and walk around.."

Sarah Collins: "Sometimes they do."

marsattacks666

Deranged (1974)

Nightmare Sisters(1987/1988)

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: marsattacks666 on January 05, 2021, 10:43:09 AM
Deranged (1974) ... 

Arrow did some pretty cool artwork for the cover.

I noticed that Amazon lists it as a "Director's Cut" and has the running time at 84 minutes  - 2 minutes longer than the usual 82 minutes on other editions.  You can do a lot of mayhem in 2 minutes.
ADAM

marsattacks666

Quote from: Monsters For Sale on January 05, 2021, 11:06:37 AM
Arrow did some pretty cool artwork for the cover.

I noticed that Amazon lists it as a "Director's Cut" and has the running time at 84 minutes  - 2 minutes longer than the usual 82 minutes on other editions.  You can do a lot of mayhem in 2 minutes.

I posted the wrong photo for Deranged.  I meant to post the Kino Lorber bluray for Deranged.

horrorhunter

ALWAYS MONSTERING...

Lazarus

Universal Horror vol 1 came in.  I've never seen any of the movies in any of these sets, so I'm very much looking forward to these.

Monsters For Sale

Quote from: Lazarus on January 14, 2021, 04:13:53 AM
Universal Horror vol 1 came in.  I've never seen any of the movies in any of these sets, so I'm very much looking forward to these.

Oh, to be a horror virgin again...
ADAM

Mike Scott

Quote from: Lazarus on January 14, 2021, 04:13:53 AM
Universal Horror vol 1 came in.  these.

That one has some of the best movies on it!
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website