UMA second annual XMas grab bag ?

Started by Tom Smith Monsternut, November 19, 2008, 02:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fmofmpls

The second annual UMA Xmas grab-bag event ends tonight at 11:59 PM CST. This is your last day to get in on the gift exchange.

Gift exchange partners will be announced sometime tomorrow.
The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

ChattyLMS

Should I?  Shouldn't I?
I'm not sure what to give.  Pair me up with somebody that isn't too fussy about a newbie.  When do the gifts need to be out?
Laura ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

darkmonkeygod

Central time?  Noooooo, let it roll to Pacific and I'm in!
Shannon aka monsieurmonkey on UMA Y!

typhooforme

Quote from: ChattyLMS on December 16, 2008, 04:19:21 AM
Should I?  Shouldn't I?
I'm not sure what to give.  Pair me up with somebody that isn't too fussy about a newbie.  When do the gifts need to be out?

It's not the gift--it's the UMA spirit!  Remember that and be happy with what you give AND with what you get!
Robert in Ohio

"I don't care what they do, so long as they don't do it in the streets and frighten the horses."   Mrs. Patrick Campbell

fmofmpls

The second annual UMA Xmas gift exchange has come to a close. There were 36 participants in this year's exchange. That means 18 groups are pairing up as exchange partners. It will be your responsibility to contact your exchange partner with the necessary shipping info! You may contact your exchange partner by sending a PM (private message). You can locate your exchange partner by simply searching for them within this thread. Once you find them, look for the send PM icon under their profile. If anyone has difficulty in establishing contact with their exchange partner, please contact me off list and I will try and assist you.

And finally, I strongly encourage all of you to follow through with your promise to exchange gifts. If you said you wanted to exchange gifts here at this thread, then please follow through with your promise. It's only fair, and besides, it's Christmas! Who wants to be labeled as a scrooge?

Thanks to everyone who played this year, and Merry Christmas to all!

Here are the 2008 Christmas gift exchange match ups:

Wich2 / hhwolfman

neonnoodle / HARRY HAMMOCK

typhooforme / michblk

Toy Ranch / ChattyLMS

Cinemacabre / Scary Terry

packy120353 / Gary D Macabre

Crazy1van / monsterphile

Richard / the_woolfman

JMichaelRoddy / poseablemonster

The Phantom Creep / BARON TIMOTHEUS BGG

NekroDave / fibbermac

MissDrac / hauzy

toysoldierman2001 / raycastile

UniversalTim / Kharis

Jim Bertges / gracebuster

Tom Smith Monsternut / CreepyJeff

fmofmpls / darkmonkeygod

MDG / The Drunken Severed Head

The Famous Monster of Mpls.  Sayer of the law.

tv horror

I have watched with interest you puny Earthlings running here and there exchanging gifts, and my superior brain has came to a conclusion. What if persons from another country want to give away their excess hordes, I have extras which I would like to pass on to other collectors as gifts. If the General wants to add a U.k or Europe thread in reponse then please feel free to add my name, I consider myself very lucky in collecting so I don't want anything in return only that they are honest and genuine. Great idea and a big monster hug from your fellow member Maurice and have a great time at Christmas (Baron Tim leave off that mulled wine you know how it effects your howling).
A limerick a day keeps the Baron at bay

Hepcat

Quote from: fmofmpls on December 16, 2008, 04:12:21 PMThe second annual UMA Xmas gift exchange has come to a close. There were 36 participants in this year's exchange. That means 18 groups are pairing up as exchange partners.

Wich2 / hhwolfman

neonnoodle / HARRY HAMMOCK

typhooforme / michblk

Toy Ranch / ChattyLMS

Cinemacabre / Scary Terry

packy120353 / Gary D Macabre

Crazy1van / monsterphile

Richard / the_woolfman

JMichaelRoddy / poseablemonster

The Phantom Creep / BARON TIMOTHEUS BGG

NekroDave / fibbermac

MissDrac / hauzy

toysoldierman2001 / raycastile

UniversalTim / Kharis

Jim Bertges / gracebuster

Tom Smith Monsternut / CreepyJeff

fmofmpls / darkmonkeygod

MDG / The Drunken Severed Head

Interesting that list of participants who therefore must have been among the most active posters back then.

:(
Collecting! It's what I do!