THE WRITTEN WEIRD: Post News Stories of Interest to Horror Fans Here

Started by aura of foreboding, June 17, 2014, 10:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aura of foreboding

An investigation taking place in Dracula's Castle?  A strange happening at the grave of Edgar Allan Poe?  Post your links here and discuss these mysterious matters. 

This thread will allow you to share the latest and greatest stories off the weird wire.  It will also serve as a resource for those in search of spooky news. 

What are you waiting for?  Share the scares! 

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Count_Zirock

Coffin Joe, 78, Suffers Heart Attack & Stroke in Brazil
https://facebook.com/josemojicamarins.zedocaixao?_rdr

Translated from the original Portuguese:
Picture taken on the day of the first discharge (03/06). We were pleased with the high, but the instability of physical recovery as a whole, a new hospitalization became necessary. friend; as some already know, because the information "leaked" in the media on 22/05 my father, José Mojica Marins was admitted to the Hospital INCOR to do a catheterization examinations and clinical investigations. A blockage was found in one of the coronary arteries and planned angioplasty. After a serious diagnosis, hospitalized him unwillingly own. Even found a dire need, he did not want to be hospitalized. After all, it is an active person and admit that no matter how good the hospital, professionals and facilities, stay in hospital is always very annoying. however, was lucky to get hospitalize him on 22/05, because already in the room waiting for surgery (angioplasty) that would occur in the second, 26/05, he surprised everyone. Had a heart attack at dawn on 24 to 25/05. According to doctors, this stroke had occurred, perhaps even more aggressively (because the hospital was already ingesting drugs desobstrutivos) anywhere he went. The chances of life away from a suitable hospital in this situation, would be almost 0%. Stroke occurred when I was there in the room, and I managed to stay "apparently" calm to provide you comfort, warmth and security at this very delicate and vital . The medical team has only allowed me to be present while they medicavam and preparing for emergency surgery because I could master my emotional state of internal chaos, acting to benefit the emotional state of pain and panic of my father due to extremely painful contractions caused by strong strokes. could not go with him in the operating room, but it was a very delicate surgery. Placed three stents in obstructed coronary artery and had two cardiac arrests during the procedure. According to the medical team was a few seconds without oxygen in the body, without affecting the neurological area. Day 03/06 was discharged. After medical high convalesceu staying with relatives, where he had all the necessary care and nurturing of children, relatives and some dear people. On Friday 13/06, I and two of my sisters (Meire, sister by father and mother Rose and sister by father) took him to a consultation with one of the doctors of their covenant, because we were concerned about his lack of appetite. The doctor instructed us appropriately, but still concerned about their condition. After all, the first step was overcome very serious and requires convalescent care. We then decided to take it to a general review in INCOR for suspected dehydration. The suspicion was confirmed, and with it came a grim diagnosis of significant increase in the level of potassium in your body and worsening of kidney function. Conclusion: was hospitalized again. Currently is in INCOR to redeem the balance of their general metabolic functions. The situation is still very delicate and requires much care. We, the children, and some of the relatives are taking turns on so it has all the care, love and affection essential at this time. The treatment of your health is being done by very highly skilled medical staff INCOR. Before this second hospitalization my father had even saying (he does not type) a text to put on their official Facebook profile, however it has not yet been posted a surprise given the recent occurred. We have many personal and professional projects to be implemented together and he has plans that not only wants to finish me, but also with several dear people (relatives, friends and professionals). He and I had not posted anything about what happened because they did not want to worry friends, since all the procedures and all the good that could be done in this situation was (and still is) being done. Just wanted to post the news when it had already become a successful and overcome history. Excuse me for the absence on the internet and the inbox that I could not give answers. However, I would have understood that my time lately is primarily taken by the emergency needs of achieving cure my father. However, one thing is always welcome: That all the people who have admiration, love, love and / or affection for him, emanating good vibes! They will certainly come into your being. Very obrigada. Liz Marins-with José Mojica Marins Coffin Joe .

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk
"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

Count_Zirock

Count_Zirock

Count_Zirock

Count_Zirock

Count_Zirock

Mike Scott

CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Count_Zirock

Rare, freaky frilled shark caught in fishing net
Ancestry of bizarre sea creature often called the living fossil dates back 80 million years; trawl fishermen in Australia don't recall ever seeing one before.

Count_Zirock

zombiehorror

"The mummified remains, which were covered in cattle skin, were found on January 27 in the Songinokhairkhan province of Mongolia.

However, there is more to the story and now police have revealed that the monk had been stolen from another part of the country and was about to be sold off.

An unnamed official said that it was taken from a cave in the Kobdsk region by a man who then hid it in his own home in Ulaanbaatar."

http://siberiantimes.com/other/others/news/n0105-mummified-monk-is-not-dead-and-in-rare-meditative-state-says-expert/

Count_Zirock