NON-MONSTER FORUMS TO BE CLOSED AND REMOVED ON APRIL 27TH

Started by Toy Ranch, April 21, 2014, 09:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DocTG

Dr. Madd

Just now remembered to check in, like a year later. I've been busy last bit. Anyway, The Shortness of breath still there, but the Stress test failed. They couldn't get my blood pressure or pulse high enough to examine it.
Madd The Impaler-
Undeadlegend

Dr. Madd- The Original- accept no subsitutes.

Universal Steve

Just take it easy, Doc. I have had a heart attack and died for 3 minutes.  It is scarier than any movie for sure. Keep an eye on those vitals.
Universal Steve
www.universalsteve.com

The Batman

Would be cool to have at least one permanent Halloween category.

It appears just about everyone here likes Halloween. 

Some will leave & some will stay, whatever is meant to be, I guess.

Kidagain

Halloween section sounds good to me and I don't think anyone would leave because of it,Halloweens cool!

marsattacks666

Quote from: The Batman on April 05, 2018, 01:12:58 AM
Would be cool to have at least one permanent Halloween category.

It appears just about everyone here likes Halloween. 

Some will leave & some will stay, whatever is meant to be, I guess.

;D
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

aura of foreboding

If they add a Halloween forum, I'm out.  Forever.  Non-negotiable.  I would not tolerate such sacrilege at the UMA.   >:D

(So now that I've threatened to leave, maybe they'll add it just to get rid of me.)   ;)

Mike Scott

Quote from: aura of foreboding on April 06, 2018, 05:53:23 PM
(So now that I've threatened to leave, maybe they'll add it just to get rid of me.)   ;)

New Halloween forum to be added tomorrow!
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Hepcat

Quote from: frankenstein73 on April 28, 2014, 12:22:06 AMA forum has rules, they also have the right to change them however and whenever they see fit. Yes its possible that if enough people get disgruntled the site may die off. Or it may thrive. Time will tell.

Quote from: frankenstein73 on April 28, 2014, 12:23:44 AMI for one am going to do my best to make it thrive.

So now despite his vow frankenstein73 hasn't posted since 26 March 2018.

::)

Meanwhile I was so upset by the deletion of thousands of my posts in April 2014 that my intention at the time was to continue posting for just a few more months (so that it wouldn't be obvious to the powers that be that they'd succeeded in driving me away) before just fading away without any 'formal" announcement or drama. Meanwhile I'm still here because I'm never quite finished with this, that or the other thread.

;)
Collecting! It's what I do!