NON-MONSTER FORUMS TO BE CLOSED AND REMOVED ON APRIL 27TH

Started by Toy Ranch, April 21, 2014, 09:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bizarro Jeff

I wondered why I couldn't find The Cemetary or What are You Reading sections...I'll miss them.

Bizarro Jeff
Some things are better not seen, some things are better lost than found...

Count_Zirock

Quote from: Bizarro Jeff on June 18, 2014, 08:17:49 PM
I wondered why I couldn't find The Cemetary or What are You Reading sections...I'll miss them.

Bizarro Jeff
"The Cemetery" is in Announcements. "Horror Literature" is in Memorable Memorabilia.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk

"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

Bizarro Jeff

Some things are better not seen, some things are better lost than found...

Dr. Madd

I know this is not on topic, but here goes: I'm going to a cardiologist Tuesday. They tell me that my heart is slow. This could mean that I am in better shape than I thought- possible given my good Blood pressure and low cholesterol- but it could be something more sinister. Silly as it sounds, What happened to UP kinda lurks in my mind, and worries me somewhat. Be praying for me, folks.

For the mods: I apologize if I misused  this forum in this instance, but we are a community here.
Madd The Impaler-
Undeadlegend

Dr. Madd- The Original- accept no subsitutes.

Mike Scott

Hope it all turns out for the best, Doc! Keep us updated.
CREATURE FAN
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img840/6826/nimj.jpg[/img]
Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Count_Zirock

Good luck, Madd! Hope all turns out well.

Wicked Lester

Posi vibes goin your way Doc.
THIS is WHY we NEED an off topic area. We ARE a family and need to know these things.

Zackuth

"Listen to them; the children of the night.  What music they make!"  Dracula

Dr. Madd

Madd The Impaler-
Undeadlegend

DocTG

this is a truly sad day for me to come back to what i hoped...to be a family reunion...however, seeing what has taken place...has chilled me to the bone...i feel like a stranger looking into the void now.
I was never a big collector, but was indeed a big fan of talking to my friends, enjoying discussions, and of course debating over everything.

I wished the mods would have made a basement where the members can hang out and just be themselves instead of taking away all the fun.
I now understand why I cant find some friends...apparently, they have left :(

i am shocked and saddened...but I hope to reconnact with some of my buddies.

Charles aka Dr.Teufel Geist aka DocTG

Count_Zirock

DocTG, welcome back! Yes, there have been changes. Some for the better, some...well, opinions vary. And, some folks decided the changes weren't for them. Fester (Dave Hall) and some others have gone. Others still lurk, but don't post as often.

Dr. Madd

Back from doc. heart rate not an issue. Shortness of breath a possible problem. Will head back in a few weeks for stress test and echocardiogram.
Madd The Impaler-
Undeadlegend

LundyAfterMidnight

Welcome back Doc TG! And healing Peace, Love & Light Dr. Madd!
"Well friends, that's all there is to life: just a little laugh, a little tear." - Prof. Echo (Lon Chaney, Sr.)

Zackuth

Glad to hear the ticker's ok.  I'm praying that the shortness of breath is nothing major.
"Listen to them; the children of the night.  What music they make!"  Dracula