Author Topic: 30 Lives Later - My Next Short Film  (Read 264 times)

Dr. Blasko

• Sergeant
  • Here's to a World of Gods & Monsters!
    • BraedenOrr.com
30 Lives Later - My Next Short Film
« on: March 18, 2014, 09:24:13 PM »
30 Lives Later is a drama with a twist. While standing on the ledge of a rooftop about to commit suicide, Parker (Jacob Missall) meets a homeless man (Don McGraw). The man tells Parker his story, about how just a year prior he committed suicide and woke up with someone else's life. What follows is a tale of intrigue as they question life, the cost of death and what comes next.

Official Poster:

A few stills from the film, currently in production:

This is a very personal project for me and, although we are still filming and have a lot to do, I feel like is shaping up to be my best work yet by far. I have a great group of people working with me. Don McGraw (who you may recognize from Abraham Lincoln vs. Zombies) has been an absolutely joy and pleasure to work with. I hope to be able to show everyone the finished film soon! You can keep track of the film and other projects here: https://www.facebook.com/SingleServingPictures
We Belong Dead...

charp13

• Sergeant
Re: 30 Lives Later - My Next Short Film
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 09:31:39 PM »
You have so much talent, Dr. B.! This film sounds so interesting and creative. I hope I get a chance to see it!  Congratulations on your many accomplishments! Your family must be super proud of you   :)    Please let us know when & where we can find your film. And the poster is excellent! It is intriguing and eye catching!

Dr. Blasko

• Sergeant
  • Here's to a World of Gods & Monsters!
    • BraedenOrr.com
Re: 30 Lives Later - My Next Short Film
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 03:08:38 AM »
Because I was part of three (!) performances, filming slowed down for a bit, but we are resuming and hoping to finish filming over the next two weeks or so. In the mean time, here are some new stills:

We Belong Dead...