MY CLASSIC ACTORS/ACTRESS WALLPAPER

Started by MultiEye, March 03, 2014, 06:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MultiEye

Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday. - John Wayne, A.K.A. "The Duke"

Mord

Really cool! You'll need some Keanu Reeves wallpaper to fully impress anyone at the UMA, though.

McDougals House of Horror

C'mon MultiEye, Connery and Karloff but no Keanu?? Mord is right -- you've left off the greatest actor of all time.
"Do you know what I've got in those crates?"

Mord

Quote from: McDougals House of Horror on March 04, 2014, 01:02:35 AM
C'mon MultiEye, Connery and Karloff but no Keanu?? Mord is right -- you've left off the greatest actor of all time.
Let's not forget Nicolas Cage, also (he does have an Oscar after all).

horrorhunter

Quote from: Mord on March 04, 2014, 12:10:48 AM
Really cool! You'll need some Keanu Reeves wallpaper to fully impress anyone at the UMA, though.

"I am a master thespian and all around UMA darling, you know."  :blank:

"I'm getting overly emotional"  :blank:

"Really."  :blank:
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

MultiEye

This was done in limited space. I easily could've made it a bigger size & fit more actors in but I only chose my select favorites, not the so called "gratest." I'm sorry to disappoint any Keanu fans here but I think it's a joke to consider him in the same category as greats like Chaplin, Cagney, Davis, Pacino, & so on. Some greats are left out & I could've put more modern in but I only chose the modern ones I did because those actors like Kevin Spacey & Robert Downey & Johnny Depp are because they are a class act & can play mulitple diverse roles & master it, as Keanu is over dramtic at times & always plays the same part, but this is only my opinion not fact. Glad those of you who like the collection I've put together, it is much appreciated.
Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday. - John Wayne, A.K.A. "The Duke"

MultiEye

Here is another one I did but more towards Horror related favorites of mine.

Mord

Quote from: horrorhunter on March 04, 2014, 04:01:03 AM

"I am a master thespian and all around UMA darling, you know."  :blank:

"I'm getting overly emotional"  :blank:

"Really."  :blank:
Now that's more like it! Like cowbells, you can never have enough Keanu.

Scatter

Quote from: MultiEye on March 04, 2014, 04:12:48 AM
This was done in limited space. I easily could've made it a bigger size & fit more actors in but I only chose my select favorites, not the so called "gratest." I'm sorry to disappoint any Keanu fans here but I think it's a joke to consider him in the same category as greats like Chaplin, Cagney, Davis, Pacino, & so on. Some greats are left out & I could've put more modern in but I only chose the modern ones I did because those actors like Kevin Spacey & Robert Downey & Johnny Depp are because they are a class act & can play mulitple diverse roles & master it, as Keanu is over dramtic at times & always plays the same part, but this is only my opinion not fact. Glad those of you who like the collection I've put together, it is much appreciated.

You did a GREAT job with this buddy!! Hey, after you hang around a bit you'll get the Keanu humor. We all pretty much despise him.........but he's good for a few unintentional laughs!!
We're all here because we're not all there.
http://www.distinctivedummies.net/index.html

MultiEye

Quote from: Scatter on March 05, 2014, 01:40:02 AM
You did a GREAT job with this buddy!! Hey, after you hang around a bit you'll get the Keanu humor. We all pretty much despise him.........but he's good for a few unintentional laughs!!
Thanks, I now understand that the Keanu mentioning is a joke among the board & I appreciate the positive feedback. I will post more of my creativity in future posts.

MultiEye

Mord

Some of my favorite gangster icons. Great work!

MultiEye

Quote from: Mord on March 08, 2014, 06:59:20 AM
Some of my favorite gangster icons. Great work!
Thanks, I made damn sure I got everyone. Could've done more but didn't wanna make it too big.

CreepysFan

Quote from: McDougals House of Horror on March 04, 2014, 01:02:35 AM

Not true.  I see Buster Keaton right there in the lower left corner.
" THIS BLANKET IS A NECESSITY.  IT KEEPS ME FROM CRACKING UP." - LINUS VAN PELT

MultiEye

Quote from: CreepysFan on April 14, 2014, 08:23:44 AM

Not true.  I see Buster Keaton right there in the lower left corner.
Thanks for the positive feedback. If anyone cares to join the TCM message board, there's plenty more where that came from. Here's one of my topics on TCM, forums.tcm.com/index.php?/topic/48474-gorgeous-women-of-the-silver-screen/