Author Topic: Aquarium Creature Rerelease  (Read 25838 times)

tadhays

• New Recruit
Re: Aquarium Creature Rerelease
« Reply #375 on: April 28, 2014, 08:32:13 PM »
received my creature in the mail today, thanks for all your post. They finally listened and had the item packaged in a box. My creature is in perfect condition. Best money I've spent even if its a remake, it's still awesome to finally own one at a great price!

Mord

• Sergeant
« Reply #376 on: April 28, 2014, 08:36:26 PM »
received my creature in the mail today, thanks for all your post. They finally listened and had the item packaged in a box. My creature is in perfect condition. Best money I've spent even if its a remake, it's still awesome to finally own one at a great price!
That is really great news! My friend ordered one a few days ago & was told that they were out of stock (maybe permanently). When did you order yours?

Mike Scott

• Army General
  • So terrifying only screams can describe it!
    • Monster Magazines
« Reply #377 on: April 28, 2014, 10:35:05 PM »
It's unfortunate that such a high percentage of these are damaged! The seller obviously had no respect for his wares, or his customers. Just trying to squeeze out as many dollars from his warehouse find as possible, not realizing he could have made 3 times as much if he knew what he had and didn't have to refund much of his profits.
CREATURE FAN

Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Mord

• Sergeant
« Reply #378 on: April 29, 2014, 08:41:07 AM »
Not to mention, damage so many irreplaceable Creatures.

jimm

• Sergeant
  • The Foom Abides!
« Reply #379 on: April 29, 2014, 09:46:54 AM »
I'd venture a guess, 1 in 100 mint in nm box, maybe less .... SMH

horror1o1

• Sergeant
« Reply #380 on: April 29, 2014, 11:53:29 AM »
This is a little upsetting i ordered one and they claimed it shipped but got returned. then when i asked to reship they said i had to wait cause it was broke. So since the wait would be long they refunded me and told me more would be available soon and now they maybe out? This sucks!
It's all about the Horror.