Author Topic: Are you a member of Facebook?  (Read 4012 times)

Mike Scott

• Army General
  • So terrifying only screams can describe it!
    • Monster Magazines
Re: Are you a member of Facebook?
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2019, 03:33:50 PM »
Heck, unless you're my wife or kids I don't care what you think.

I don't even care what I think! To hell with me! ;D
CREATURE FAN

Visit My Monster Magazines Website

Flower

• Sergeant
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2019, 07:21:51 PM »
SCREAM!  I've been using Facebook to look for my cat and started helping others find their pets.  I'm also learning about things that happen in my community, upcoming events, gardening and other useful and not so useful things.  I enjoy sharing good restaurants and vendors. 

Monday morning, I was in Facebook and suddenly, I was kicked out and got a box asking if I was a robot.  Long story .. I use one email for facebook and don't have a mobile phone.  Facebook is demanding a mobile number to send me a security code.  Facebook has no phone contact or email contact so I've been using the "Has this information been helpful" box, check "NO" and explain who I am, my email and landline and that I don't have a mobile number to contact.  So far, no results.

I basically read three community forums and some helping lost pets forums.  This is upsetting that there isn't a contact number or email.  End of vent.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" ...  Albert Schweitzer

BigShadow

• Sergeant
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2020, 12:15:23 AM »
I have a personal page, a collector page called "The Astonishing Eye", and a classic horror and sci-fi page called "Classic Horror and Sci-Fi Historians".  Facebook has its uses, but can get pretty nasty at times.  I've had much better experiences on this site and the CHFB.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Astonishing-Eye/455521264609723

LundyAfterMidnight

• Sergeant
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2020, 01:54:42 AM »
I've also started a Monster Movies page last fall, if anyone's interested. I enjoy FB, but I'm put off by the political divisiveness. Solution: I've unfriended/unfollowed many people.
"Well friends, that's all there is to life: just a little laugh, a little tear." - Prof. Echo (Lon Chaney, Sr.)