That was a BAD idea...

Started by Sean, June 07, 2010, 01:44:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sean

Quote from: long live kong on October 26, 2017, 08:38:31 PM
Deciding to mix work with pleasure, by flying your light aircraft to a quaint Scottish island for a spot of weekend detective work.

Such a great movie.  Especially the 1st viewing.  The eye candy just added to it.

long live kong

Quote from: Sean on October 28, 2017, 01:40:28 AM
Such a great movie.  Especially the 1st viewing.  The eye candy just added to it.

Seen it loads of times, never get bored of watching it!
Monster lovers never grow old....

Sean

Quote from: long live kong on October 28, 2017, 10:31:38 AM
Seen it loads of times, never get bored of watching it!

Agree.  As a matter of fact, I may watch it tonight.  :D

Sean

As if poking a smoldering meteorite with a relatively short stick wasn't questionable behavior enough... stabbing the goopy core and letting it ooze down the stick an inch from your hand crosses the line of prudent decison making...

Sean

Quote from: Sean on October 29, 2017, 06:48:50 PM
As if poking a smoldering meteorite with a relatively short stick wasn't questionable behavior enough... stabbing the goopy core and letting it ooze down the stick an inch from your hand crosses the line of prudent decison making...

Always thought that the guy who picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue in "Airplane" looked lke the old man.

Sean

Taking a shot at $10,000 if you merely spend the night with other people in a suppposedly haunted house isn't so bad an idea.  But sleeping in separate bedrooms especially when sH1t starts to happen is a bad idea.  Everybody stay in the living room.  Stay awake.  Make coffee.  DRINK the coffee.  If you fall asleep in a room full of other people trying to stay awake, so be it.  But for petesake----don't GO to bed.

ChristineBCW

When the two caretakers (grave diggers) return to the London cemetery that's been hit by a German bomb, they find one coffin splayed open with a skeleton inside, and they think it's shrapnel - that large wooden shard stuck in the skeleton's chest. 

I have wondered if the Gravediggers Union didn't readjust their training methods for apprentices: "DO NOT remove wooden protrusions from skeletons in coffins.  Never."

ChristineBCW

And, speaking of training, in the Zombie Apocalypse, I'm going to approach any vacant-looking town or building, sit in my car and blast away on the horn for 5 minutes or so.  I'm not going to creep thru dark halls, trying to be silent.  I'm going to draw all the zombies outside, into the open, and make decisions then.

Sean

You're out joy riding in a boat with an inside cabin with your young wife.  The 2 of you are sunbathing out on the bow when she goes below deck to get you a beer.  You see a strange cloud of mist/fog moving quickly towards you from a distance.  Do you go below deck to avoid it?  Or do you stay above deck like a jackass to get immersed in it? 

Lunkenstein

Remaining in an apartment building where a blind priest stares out a window high above.  :)
Paul

Sean

Turning your back on the guys who saved your city from a 100 foot marshmallow man.