Monarch News

Started by Mcdee, January 26, 2014, 09:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mcdee

Just passing this info along...
Just received this news from Scott. I thought I would pass along some info for anyone who is anxious for updates.

1/13 scale Vampire and Dr.Jekyll/Hyde. looks suitable for production finally! a pic of having fun with the test shots is attached. Moebius "Dr Deadly's daughter" is shown for fun only.

Vamp has two leg options and two arm set optons. Jekyll/Hyde has three head options and two arm options. All of the arms, legs, heads are interchangeable to the Vamp or Hyde torso. That is at least 20 decent custom builds. How many will you build? I've shown two.

Our third and final production of Nossy is shown. Currently in HK for ocean freight.

Gorgo required a final tweak to be at our Monarch standard for production. It is there now, and IN PRODUCTION!!

Monarch is proud to release the Gorgo kit, after so many delays. A so-so quality kit rushed through development will be not forgotten. An oft delayed but top notch quality kit will be quickly forgiven once received. That is the hope and philosophy that we cling to here.

New projects continue to develop as smooth as can be expected.

Please share widely with our friends on facebook. To re-iterate; Gorgo is in production.

Thanks

Scott

The Square Box Nossy is on it's way right now...
Denis
Remember, it's not just a hobby, it's an obsession!

Count_Zirock

Awesome news! Can't wait to get Vampire & Jekyll/Hyde!

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk

"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

Hepcat

Mmmmmm, styrene plastic kits with multiple pieces just like in the old days!  Monarch makes me proud to have been born and raised in London, Ontario.

:)

Buy why isn't Mr. Monarch a member of is board?

???
Collecting! It's what I do!

RedKing

FINALLY we might get that damn Gorgo kit?? I have been waiting years! It looks ike such a great kit!!
Also psyched about Nosferatu and the 2 Monster Scenes kits!
Crazy am I? We'll see if I'm crazy or not!

Anton Phibes

Terrific news!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Universal Steve

Great News about he monster scene kits. I am sure they had to tweek the Vampire which I am sure started as Dracula with a lugosi likeness like the Monste r of the Movies Dracula. I will probably snag another Nosferatu so I can make a glow version one and Gorgo is kind of cool. Definately worth a look. Hope these come out soon.
Universal Steve
www.universalsteve.com

Mord

I have the original, long-box Nosferatu, but might get the glow version and keep the original unbuilt.