New Wonder Woman cast!

Started by Hepcat, December 05, 2013, 09:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CreepysFan

Agree that Wonder Woman deserves her own movie.  A long as the character and costume are true to the comics, this should be awesome.  Gonna be hard to fill Linda Carter's place in this comic geeks heart though.
" THIS BLANKET IS A NECESSITY.  IT KEEPS ME FROM CRACKING UP." - LINUS VAN PELT

Count_Zirock

Linda Carter was the perfect Wonder Woman. Her acting wasn't the best back then, but, damn, she can share the screen with the best of them, today! Physically, she was Wonder Woman.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk

"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

Mord

She looked so great, I never even thought of her acting.

CreepysFan

Thought I'd post the new tv pilot of Wonder Woman for anyone who hasn't seen it.  Hope they do a better job with her in the Superman movie than with this mistake.  Still, it is better than the 'Arrow' show DC has out now.

" THIS BLANKET IS A NECESSITY.  IT KEEPS ME FROM CRACKING UP." - LINUS VAN PELT

Hepcat

Collecting! It's what I do!

Count_Zirock

Quote from: CreepysFan on January 14, 2014, 11:44:57 PM
Thought I'd post the new tv pilot of Wonder Woman for anyone who hasn't seen it.  Hope they do a better job with her in the Superman movie than with this mistake.  Still, it is better than the 'Arrow' show DC has out now.

Wow, that was painful. No wonder NBC passed on it. And yet, they picked up "Dracula," which was even worse.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk

"That's either a very ugly woman or a very pretty monster." - Lou Costello

horrorhunter

Lynda has no equal as WW.
ALWAYS MONSTERING...

LundyAfterMidnight

Lynda is to Wonder Woman what Geo. Reeves is to Superman---the best.
"Well friends, that's all there is to life: just a little laugh, a little tear." - Prof. Echo (Lon Chaney, Sr.)