HALLOWE'EN Songs, your favorite(s)?

Started by marsattacks666, October 01, 2013, 11:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unknown Primate

Not a "Halloween" song, necessarily, but well suited for it.  I wore this record out when I was a little kid - still love it!  Now, if only someone would make a cool video to go with it!
Batman, Wolfman, Frankenstein, or Dracula

Ghoultown offers up some great Halloweenish mood music.  LOVE this band and the movie, "Werewolves On Wheels" is a personal favorite of mine.
Ghoultown-Werewolves On Wheels

And, of course...
Ghoultown "Mistress of the Dark" starring Elvira
" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

Hepcat

Before any of these other offerings were released, RCA had in 1958 already hit the market with this Monster Rally LP with sleeve art by the incomparable Jack Davis:

cl:)

Collecting! It's what I do!

marsattacks666

Quote from: Hepcat on October 02, 2013, 06:21:10 PM
Before any of these other offerings were released, RCA had in 1958 already hit the market with this Monster Rally LP with sleeve art by the incomparable Jack Davis:

cl:)

Jack Davis, amazing artist.
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Unknown Primate

" Perhaps he dimly wonders why, there is no other such as I. "

Flower

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" ...  Albert Schweitzer

Hepcat

Peter Green was both an incredible guitarist and an anazing musical talent. Nothing Fleetwood Mac did after he left even vaguely approached the heights reached during his tenure.

:(

marsattacks666

Not technically a song or songs. But....I picked Disney's Haunted Mansion LP.  This particular LP was the soundtrack to my childhood. I would rush home from school, just to listen to the album. Every month, never
became bored of the album. As I recall. There were three albums I listened to quite often. Alice Cooper's. Welcome
to my Nightmare. KISS'. self titled LP, and Disney's Haunted Mansion LP.

Chilling Thrilling Sounds of the Haunted House
    "They come from the bowels of hell; a transformed race of walking dead. Zombies, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the Earth."

Flower

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" ...  Albert Schweitzer

Hepcat

Street Worm

charp13

Yay!! Spirited topic & great music, everyone!
I always play The Misfits- Monster Mash every year, because my grandson LOVES it! So it's always the opening song at our Halloween Party.  I also play AFI's cover of HALLOWEEN, & The Necromantix- Life is a Grave and I Dig it.
My favorite of ALL time is The Headless Horseman! I've listened to that record/tape/cd/mp3 since I was 5 years old.

Haunted hearse

What ever happened to my Transylvania Twist?

Flower

marsattacks666

Quote from: Flower on October 03, 2013, 02:55:08 PM
Donovan - Season of the Witch

Great tune. But ironically the song has nothing to do with Witches.or Witchcraft......But has a whole lot to do with drugs
and partying.  >:D

marsattacks666